CHAPTER-32

"I am finally living the moment that I was so eager to cherish"- scribble writer

Jin woke up the next day with a sharp headache. His vision was blurry and he was not able to understand where is he.

"This is not my room" He said to himself. Then he remembered yesterday's events. Taehyung's confession, his vulnerability and their sleeping together. But he found his side empty.

"But where is Tae?" He thought to himself. "he must have left. He must have realised that he made a mistake of confessing to me. What did I expect" Jin said to himself? On one side his head was pounding and on the other side his heart was hurt. He could feel the side of his having a stinging feeling. "I have to leave right now" He said and was about to get up, when he lost his balance and fell down. But he didn't fell on the ground but he was rescued by two tough hands. Jin looked above and saw the beautiful face of his husband.

"Careful Jin. Your hangover is still there. You need a lemonade." Taehyung said and gave him a glass of Lemonade to Jin. Jin was ashamed at his assumption.

"Where were you going?" Taehyung asked folding his hands in front of his chest. Jin was staring at Taehyung. He didn't saw this face of him for ages. The perfect jawline, big eyes, cute nose and round lips. He badly wanted to kiss those red lips. But he controlled himself. His wild imaginations were getting very wild.

"Jin? Are you okay? Why are you turning red? Do you have allergy from lemonade? Then I will make something else." Taehyung asked. He came in front of Jin and caressed his face. Jin immediately felt warm under Taehyung's touch.

"No no I am fine. I should leave before anybody comes." Jin said and was about to leave.

"But can we have a cup of coffee atleast?" Taehyung asked.

"But you don't like it" Jin said.Taehyung smiled that his husband still knows about his likes and dislikes.

"But I can have one with you" He said. They went and to the kitchen. Jin sat at the kitchen counter and Taehyung went to make coffee. Jin was cherishing this moment. For so long he wanted to see this gesture from Taehyung. Now, that he is finally seeing it, he doesn't know how to react. So, he just kept his eyes low. He doesn't want Taehyung to see his overwhelming side.

"Here is your coffee" Taehyung said and came to sat opposite to Jin. Jin, for the first time, tasted Taehyung's coffee. He must say Taehyung can make really good coffee.

"So, does it suit your taste?" He asked to jin.

"Yes, it's nice. I didn't know you can make such great coffee" Jin said.

"yeah, I learned it from Mom." Taehyung said. They were having their coffee in silence. It was not an awkward silence but comfortable.

"What are you doing later today?" Taehyung asked

"Nothing great. As the school is under construction and the winter holidays will start soon, I am free. But Christmas programme is there. But we have our dance teachers handling everything. I am just there to help the students with the singing and the skit." Jin said with a small smile. "the kids are doing really well with the skit and the singing. They really enjoy their company with me. They always tell me that they love to spend time with me" Jin added and his smile become wider.

"They are not wrong afterall" Taehyung said sipping his coffee.

"What?" Jin asked bewildered.

"The kids are not wrong. Who wouldn't love your company? Look at me, its just a small coffee, but I feel so elated" Taehyung said. Jin blushed harder and was biting his lip to contain his smile. Taehyung looked at that gesture of Jin