CHAPTER-18

"You are like a ray of light after a dreadful night"- scribble writer

Almost a month has passed after that awful night. Jin genuinely started avoiding Taehyung. He moved out of Taehyung's room and started living in the guest room. although, Taehyung is usually away for meetings but he started to come home early. He also asked Jin a number of times that if he wants to have dinner with him but Jin always refused him. Whenever Taehyung ask him about that night, Jin would reply with "I don't know".Jin focussed more on his career now and it really yielded good results. His channel reached 1 million subscribers and he also received gold play button from Youtube. But few bad things are also happening with him. For the past 2 weeks, he is suffering from bad health. He is feeling nauseatic and very dizzy. He doesn't like to eat most of the food and have random cravings.

Jin was going through the comment section when he felt like puking and immediately ran to the bathroom. He emptied his stomach and then felt a bit well. He decided to check up with the doctor if anything is serious or its just minor stomach infection. He made an appointment with Dr. Morris. He didn't inform anyone as he felt that everyone might get tensed. At 9 am, the appointment was fixed. Jin did his breakfast was about to leave when he met with Taehyung on the doorstep. He was coming back from office. As soon as, Taehyung saw Jin he stopped him.

"Good morning, Jin. Are you heading to somewhere?" Taehyung asked.

Jin just nodded and replied "Yeah, for an important work."

"Do you need a ride? I can drop you" Taehyung asked.

Jin got a little bit shocked with his offer. "you already dropped me Taehyung. So, I can go on my own from now on." With that Jin left.

At the hospital, Jin as waiting for his name to be called out. After around 30 minutes he was finally called in.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. How can I help you?" Dr. Morris asked with a polite smile.

"Good morning doctor. Actually, I am having some weird symptoms for the past 2 weeks and I am quite worried about them. I felt like they might go if I take medicines but they persisted. So, I just wanted to check that what's wrong" Jin said. He is genuinely worried.

Dr. Morris heard Jin's symptoms and ran a test on him. "I am sure that nothing serious is wrong. Don't worry and eat properly and drink a lot of water. It can also happen if you are extremely stressed. It affects our health. So, try to stay positive and away from stress" he said to Jin and asked him to come back after 2 days for the reports.

Jin was editing his videos when his phone rang. It was past midnight. "Who can call me now?" Jin thought to himself. It was Jimin.

"Hey! Chim Chim what's wrong?" Jin questioned getting panicked.

"Saeg-il chugahahabinda. Saeg-il chugahahabinda. Saeg-il chugahahabinda, saraleo seokjin -ah. Saeg-il chuhabinda" (Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dera soekjin-ah. Happy birthday to you)" Jimin and Hoseok sang in unison. Jin quickly checked the calendar and it is 4th December.

"Oh, thankyou guys. I totally forgot about this day." Jin got emotional with the love that he received from his friends.

"Ok now here we have Noona nd Aunty with us. They also want to wish you" Hoseok said.

"Oh really! Amma and Noona are with you?" Jin said getting shocked with the sudden surprise.

"Yess, off course. We are also her son. She and noona can visit us anytime." Jimin said.

"Happy birthday, my son. God bless you and I wish that all your wishes comes true." Jin's mother said.

"happy birthday, baby brother. I heard that you received gold play button. Just continue working hard and get successful in life." Suran said.

'Ok, now what did Taehyung gave you. It's your first birthday after your marriage?" Hoseok asked. That really made Jin panic. He composed himself and said."Tae gifted me a DSLR for ,my youtube vidoes. It's the latest one and also we will be going for dinner tomorrow"

"What a great liar" Jin thought to himself. After few more minutes, Jin hung up. Jin thought that Taehyung doesn't even know that what is today. With this thought in mind he decided to call it a day. Early in the morning, nest day, Jin received a call from Dr. Morris. He asked him to come to hospital as his reports are here. Jin is quite worried and he asked doctor about the reports, but he said nothing. Today also Jin threw up in the morning and it's just getting worse. Jin decided to have a little breakfast and then leave for the hospital.

Taehyung joined him in the table. As there was Maria so Jin didn't protest against it. But he was ignoring him and concentrating fully on his breakfast. He knew that Taehyung doesn't know about his birthday. Jungkook wished him yesterday only after Jimin and Hoseok's surprise.

"Actually, I have something important to tell you, Jin" Taehyung said. Jin just nodded

"Can you have dinner with me tonight. I have something to tell you" Taehyung said looking straight at Jin.

"Ok" Jin replied. Although he was curious that what Taehyung want to tell him. But he decided not to get his hopes high. After having breakfast Taehyung left for his office and Jin for the hospital.

Jin was waiting for Dr. Morris in his cabin. He was extremely nervous for his reports. After 5 minutes, Doctor came and wished Jin.

"How are you doing? Mr. kim" he asked.

"I am fine. Actually, I threw up in the morning and was feeling a bit dizzy." Jin said.

"Ok. I have your reports. It says that you are 2 weeks pregnant. Congratulations" he said.

"What?? Am i??" Jin said and he was getting emotional about this news.

"Ok. Mr. Kim. Your next appointment is after 2 weeks and next time I am expecting your husband." Dr. Morris.

"sure" Jin said and left the hospital. He just can't believe that he is pregnant and that is also with Taehyung's baby. He is super excited and really glad to tell him about it. He was sure that Taehyung is going to be happy. After Jin got inside his car, he paced a hand on his flat belly and started talking to the small human inside his tummy.

"Hello! Baby. I am so glad that you are here. You are the best gift of my birthday. Thankyou for coming in my life." He said and drove off. After a long time he is finally happy.

..........................................................

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? I hope you all are fine. Jin is pregnant. I know some of you might not be comfortable with this mpreg. But guys it genuinely happens. But I am quite curious about how taehyung is going to react. Let's see in the next chapter.

I want to thank you all as my story has reached to 16th rank under Taejin tag and it was possible because of you guys. Thankyou so much. I also want to thank to all my silent readers for their silent support. If you liked this chapter them make sure o vote and comment.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!