|| 059|| Immortal Shenanigans 💀🐔 O/F

Start from the beginning

Turning your phone off, you started to collect an assortment of blankets, pillows, snacks and drinks. Adjusting your headgear as you sunk into your gaming chair, you heard Ame and Gura's voices testing their mics. You had decided to play Pacify together, seeing if you could get further than Gura did in her livestream.

Since Gura had already played through it, she was the one who was taking the lead, showing you and Ame what to do. You were playing through the first level of the game with the dolls and Agatha. It took you a few tries (read, too many to count) but you managed to finish it with your ears slightly ringing from Gura's shrieks.

It was around 12pm when Calli and Kiara returned home. You were still playing Pacify, now playing the level with Karen. Ina had joined when you had all died for around the third time. With your headphones still on, you didn't hear either of them open the door to check on you.

They both smiled when they saw you smiling and laughing with the others, but they felt a little pit of guilt in their stomachs for leaving you at home. Though they had brought you home several different food items and trinkets. You suddenly turned around, aiming to grab one of your water bottles on the floor, but you managed to catch a glimpse of Kiara in the doorway. You stared at each other for a few seconds before Calli returned with a paper bag.

Calli brushed past Kiara and placed the bag on your gaming desk. She leaned down and gave your a kiss on the forehead. You leaned into it slightly before pulling away to continue the game with the rest of the Hololive EN members. Not before flashing a smile towards Kiara.

After a few questions from Gura, Ina and Ame you all got back into the rhythm of the game, though you couldn't deny that you still felt a little salty about them going to the market without you.

————————————————————

You sighed in content. You, Calli and Kiara had started a movie marathon and since they still felt a little guilty about earlier, you got to sat snuggled between them, which you and Kiara usually have to fight over (with Kiara usually winning). You had you head nuzzled into Calli's lap and with your legs tangled with Kiara while she sat somewhat behind you, so she was laying down, propped up on one arm while the other was wrapped around your waist.

Calli had one hand playing with your hair, while she used the other to look at something on her phone. You weren't sure what sure what she was looking at, but she seemed excited at something. Kiara leaned over to look at whatever Calli had found. While you were comfortable, you also wanted to know what they were talking about.

"Whatcha looking at?" You asked quizzically, leaning up so you could see her screen. Kiara tried to subtly push you down slightly while Calli made one of her weird sounds as she awkwardly tugged it away. You frowned at the action, slightly hurt that they were being so secretive.

Calli cringed at your reaction slightly, but she turned her phone off and placed it on a nearby coffee table. With a huff, Calli lifted you up and quickly turned herself so she was now laying on her back with your head resting on her stomach. Kiara joined the pile before she turned to you.

"Oh, by the way. Did you ask Gura to try and lecture us?".

————————————————————