𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜

Art by nijyuuhaku on twitter

Note at the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ah, peace at last... Hopefully' You peaked open one of your eyes, gazing around the room in case anyone tried to sneak up on you.

It was April 1st, better known as April Fools Day. During this time, it was everyone for themselves, and for some reason, you had apparently been the prime target for everyone's pranks. Maybe it was because you were a bit too trusting of your co-workers.

But you had learned not to let your guard down, and even now in this moment of peace you were tense. You really didn't want to get a face full of seawater again. I'm looking at you Gura.

From your knowledge there was only a few others who weren't participating. Calli, who wasn't interested in any of this and had locked herself in her room with some underworldian magic, Ina, who said AO-Chan was being rather loud that day (but you still found a post it note with a tako on it) and Towa, who was doing more good rather than bad.

"(Y/N)~" And there goes your peace and quiet. That accented voice made your hair stand on end, and looking into Kiara's narrowed eyes made your blood run cold. The phoenix was smirking as she pointed upwards, prompting you to do the same.

"No..." Kiara laughed, holding a piece of rope in her hand. Meanwhile, you were wondering why you legs refused to work.

"Yes" Kiara's eyes narrowed more as she pulled the rope ever so slightly as a threat.

"Kiara please" You turned away from the closed latch that had some how been installed in the ceiling over night. Kiara laughed again.

"HA🠑HA🠓HA🠑HA🠓" Kiara wiped a fake tear.

"No" She said coolly, tugging the rope. In turn, the hatch opened and a shower of feathers rained down on you. They got stuck in your hair and clothes and you knew right in this moment you'd be finding feathers for days.

"Have fun getting all the feathers out (Y/N)! Bye!" Kiara waved goodbye as she exited the room, heading in the direction of the recording studios. You were just glad that there was a no teaming up rule. Only Matsuri would know what would happen if Kiara and Pekora ganged up and rained down terror on everyone. Or maybe Kanata and Coco would be able to stop them.

"Psst-" You lifted your head up out of your hands at the sound. You looked around frantically, afraid that someone else was about to launch another attack on you.

"Psst- (Y/N) and or reader, over here!" The voice hissed. You, not really paying attention to what the voice was saying, turned your head to see someone peering out from behind a 'Beyond the Stage' poster. You were a little nervous at first, seeing as they didn't look like anyone that worked at Hololive.

"Hey, do you wanna live the rest of this day without being pranked?" They asked again. You slowly looked around the room, trying to see if anyone was hiding.

"How do I know I can trust you?" You asked back. The silhouette of the person paused for a second.

"Would you come with me if I said I know how to get all those feathers off in an instant?" That made you think. While you didn't fully trust the stranger, you did want to get all these feathers off.

"Ah.. ok?" The figure's eyes lit up and they motioned for you to come closer, lifting the poster up carefully to reveal a secret tunnel.

"Trust me, I know how chaotic it gets around here. I've dedicated a lot of my time to make sure there is a safe haven for those who want to escape" The figure explained matter-of-factly as you clambered in the tunnel.