|| 048|| NoeFure ⚔️🔥 H/F

Art by AkasaAi on Twitter

As a note, we are nearing the 100th chapter special, which might take a little longer to write. After that, I plan to take a little break off of writing to work on something else that you'll hopefully enjoy, though that'll probably take a while too. So during that time, I might only update every now and then.

(I'll give you a hint, it's not writing related and it's about Takamori)

So I'll be finishing all the chapters listed in the request page and then I'll start working on the secret project. If you are interested, I'll post wip's on my twitter - KaijuStarry

Dating Shirogane Noel and Shiranui Flare would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚔️ First date:

A simple trip to a sake bar was the destination of your first date. While you and Flare quickly got over those first date jitters, Noel wasn't so lucky. The poor knight was fidgeting nervously the entire night. Well, until she had around 13 cups of sake along with a few big and hardy sips of the nearest plum wine.

After that Noel got a little... handsy, to say the least. For the rest of the night she would be swooning over the two of you, and although Flare insisted that this was normal for a drunk Danchou. You had to admit, it was kinda of cute.. in a bottom-left way.

🔥 First kiss:

      Noel: 

The moment Noel picked up the phone to hear you crying your eyes out while you were supposed to be at work, the knight knew that blood would be on her hands that day.

You were still fairly new to your line of work, which prompted a lot of the more senior members to pick on you. And by pick on you, I mean they would smack you around, call you names and often dumped all their work on you. Over the few weeks your co-workers continued to pick on you, wearing you down until you eventually went to the bathroom to cry and call your girlfriends.

Flare was busy streaming, so Noel took it upon herself to rescue you like the knight in shining armour she was. When she did arrive, it took all the self restrain she had in order not to brutally murder everyone as she stalked through the building.

She eventually found you tucked in the corner and picked you up easily, letting you hide in her embrace. No one dared to even look in your and Noel's direction for fear that the knight would snap their necks with the glares she was throwing out.

By the time you both got home, Flare was finishing her stream while Noel calmed you down. Noel gently rested her forehead against your own, asking you to look at her in a sweet tone. You did so, smiling when she playfully booped you on the nose. Before either of you knew it, you both leaned forward and captured each other's lips. It was calming and helped drag you back to reality, to the present time.

But then you were both snapped out of that stupor when you heard Flare come down the stairs, fretting about what had happened at work as she ran forward and hugged the both of you.

      Flare:

Ever since Flare found out that Noel had kissed you first, the half-elf was both happy and a little jealous about the two of you. One part of her said it didn't care that Noel got to kiss you first, but the other half knew it was lying.