|| 108 || Sunset 💀🐔 Pt 3/X

Art by aaanecooo on Twitter

!Yandere!Calliope Mori x !Gender Neutral!Reader x !Yandere!Takanashi Kiara

IMPORTANT NOTE: Sequel to The Usual Room (CH 65) and Shinigami Flames (CH 66)

Yandere Warning (In a casual setting, so no gore but some creepy behaviour and a not so healthy relationship. I think it goes without saying that you should not condone these types of behaviours in real life.)

The third and final part to the Yandere Takamori trilogy (for the main story, that is, might make this an AU like Office Shark if you want), but for now, I won't be doing any more work with this particular AU. Sunset is the final chapter of Yandere Takamori AU until I decide to add it to the official AU list.

So since some of you have been asking for a part three, I finally decided to do this to get rid of the Takamori brainrot that has tried to take up residence amongst my braincells.

(I promise I'll actually do a request next, so look out for another yandere chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was scary how quickly you adjusted to your new routine.

For what you assumed was a few months, you were stuck in the bedroom of Hololive's favourite couple. With no way to tell the time or count the passing days, the hours quickly blurred together. There was no day or night as there were no windows and you slept whenever you were tired. Your naps turned to full nights of sleep, and soon enough there were only a few hours between each rest. It was... saddening to think about sometimes.

It felt like you were stuck in prison, except at least in prison you weren't alone for extended periods of time. Stuck with nothing but the tv, the snacks and the same four walls, your sanity was slowly slipping away from you. You had long resigned yourself to your fate. There was no hope for escaping, not from a phoenix and a reaper, you wouldn't even try.

"You look so sad, mein Schatz," Kiara cooed sadly, cupping your face.

Her eyes bored into your own, unnerving yet caring in a twisted way. You had no words to respond with. There was no way in hell you wanted to accidentally trigger the woman in front of you.

"I know!!" She snapped her fingers, taking your hands in her own before tugging you after her and into the rest of the house. "I think you've finally earned this!"

You felt like a fawn, stepping into the world for the first time on shaky legs. It had been what felt like years since you'd seen daylight spilling through floor-to-ceiling windows.

Kiara giggled at your awestruck expression, pulling you closer into her warmth as she paraded you through the rest of the house. You didn't know whether to feel ecstatic or... what was the word? Disheartened? Helpless? This was the first time you'd been out of that room. You got to properly stretch your legs and feel the sun on your face and the breeze through a nearby opened window! 

But on the other hand, you were stuck like a dog on a leash to someone you really wanted to be away from. Someone you had trusted, someone who'd taken that trust and woven it into a set of handcuffs to trap you with.

"Sup. Kusotori, Doudou*," A voice cooed from behind you.

Death stalked her way out of whatever shadow she had shrouded herself in before draping herself over you like a second skin. Her cold aura radiated over you like a blanket, the very feeling of death clung to you, making you feel sick to your stomach.