Chapter 18

No one pov
Roc and Ray pulled up at the police station. Roc jumped out the car and slammed his door with his fists balled and an angry pout on his face. Ray knew him long enough to know how his anger could over power him. He was mad and felt angry himself but not as much as Roc and he knew he was going to take this too far. When Ray witnessed Roc stomping and rushing angrily into the precent he quickly caught up and snatched Roc away before his hand could ever reach the handle.

"Roc before you go in you have to calm down." Ray saw his shocked face and Roc presumed to open his mouth to say something but Ray placed his hands on his lips and shushed him, Roc was stunned. Ray was suppose to be on his side, but it seems as if he's not.

Ray pov

"Roc for the love of god, if you don't calm down I will calm you down myself. The minute you go in there and act like this the police will not let you see Craig. So I advice you calm down and stop acting like this." I said sternly.

He realized what I said and calm down ... A bit. His nose was still flared and his fist were still balled up but his shoulders weren't as tense as before and his wasnt tomato in the face as much so I took that as a sign and i released him.

We walked back towards the door and he opened the door and I followed behind him with my hands sternly on his shoulders.

We approached the police desk, to see a woman named Sg. Ashton typing away into a computer. Roc was to busy breathing hard and his eyes were sternly staring into the precinct. So I cleared my throat making the officer look up from her desk.

"uhm hi where here to visit Craig Crippen" she nodded her head and typed into the computer before speaking into her walkie talkie and an officer who's name was Sg. Gallagher approached us.

" Hello I am Sg. Gallagher, what can I help you with?" His Irish accent asked. Knowing Roc couldn't say anything, I chose too. "Where here to see Craig Crippen Jr." The minute I said that his face turned into a grim line. " You two
must be Ray and Roc. I heard what happened in the gym and I must say I-" "Can we not talk about this please." Roc said, I can already feel how tense he was growing already. So I squeezed his shoulder, he looked back at me
and harshly removed my hands from his shoulder and he swung his head back to Sg. Gallagher. "May we please see Craig Crippen J.r this will be the last time I ask." He said. He was shaking badly his fist squeezed even tighter than before. I huffed out a Breathe knowing tables were going to be turned.

Although Sg. Gallagher could possibly sense his anger he nodded his head leading us down the precinct into a room. He put his hands out telling us to go inside which we did. The lights were off until he turned them on and there sat the one and only Craig.

Blood plastered on his shirt.

A sinister smile etched on his face.

And a shiny glint in his eyes nobody could miss.

"You son of a bitch." Chres screamed as he jumped over the table grabbing Craig screaming harsh words at him as he swung punches and punches over and over relentlessly. Police officers rushed into the room.

"Sir!Sir! Please release him." Officers kept screaming. Chres tried to hold on for as long as he could with his hands wrapped around Craig's neck but he was pulled off of him and set aside to calm down. He was breathing harshly and was trying to push the officers away so he could get through to Craig but he kept getting pushed back. They eventually put him in hand cuffs and he started the calm down. Craig was put into hand cuffs too and there was a lot of tension in the room. Everyone's breathing eventually became even and Chres was released after Craig.

Craig sat back down and Chres sat at the table too. There were many police officers in the room about 7 to be exact. " May I please have a second with Mr. Crippen here." The officers seemed hesitant, so they looked onto Sg. Gallagher, but you can tell he himself was hesitant also.

" Sg. I promise you I will not try anything unless all the officers are released along with you, so I can have a private moment with him along with Ray here." Chres said looking up at them. The whole time from the commotion to now I've been very quiet because I could feel Craig's lingering eyes on me. I squirmed feeling uncomfortable.

"Well then, I believe we should let them have there moment come on lads." The Sg. Said. They left the room turning a corner into what seemed like a small room , but a knew it was on the visible side of this room. I knew they were watching, seeing and hearing us from the other side of mirror even they we couldn't watch, see nor hear them.

" I have one question and one question only" Chres said. Craig smirked as he leaned over the table a bit more.

"Shoot." " why? I just wanna know why."

"Why what Roc?" He said grinning really hard and I knew it was because he knew he was testing Chres patience based on how his shoulders became tense. He then began to laugh, laugh such a psychotic laugh. I scrunched my face at him and placed my hand on Chres shoulder just incase he wants to repeat what he did.

" I'll tell you this. And Ray I think you know about this." He said smirking and I scrunched my face even more. He cleared his throat and began.

"I lust for one but I love the other." He said. My face felled down in shock.

It was him. Roc seemed confused and Craig threw his head back laughing. " alright then I guess we have to break it down for you Chres."

Craig leaned in and was directly in front of Chres's face.

" I wanna fuck you and I'm in love with Ray, make sense." He said, that smile never leaving his face. Rocs mouth fell open. And his hands were moving a lot so I quickly picked him up and placed him on the wall knowing his fingers were itching to be wrapped around Craig's neck.

" Calm down Chres, calm down." I said. When his breathing became even I released him. " Ray I can't stay here I gotta go, if I don't I'll be thrown into jail along with him so let's go." He said. He grabbed my arm, but I pulled back. "Ray what are you doing?" " I just wanna talk to him real quick." " Ray..." I said nothing, and he huffed out a breathe. "Fine. Ill be outside waiting in the car." He left and I went and sat back down. His head was down and me and roc were talking in hush voices, so I didn't expect him to know I was here. I cleared my throat and he looked up his face held shocked but he smile a sincere smile.

"Well if it isn't my one and only." He said sitting back up. I sighed out " Craig please" my voice cracked a little and I knew I was going to be crying soon. All this is just too much. His face scrunched up. "Ray baby tell me what's wrong."

"Your what's wrong Craig, you've always treated me badly and now I've come to learn you love me. You put my best friend in a hospital. Is that how you show you love me? By hurting the ones I care about? All I ask is that you leave me and them alone Craig please." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it and looked directly into his eyes hoping he would listen. He looks sad for a Mere second before he started laughing.

" I care about you and only you Ray. Nobody else. Only you." He said. " don't you remember all the fun we us-" I quickly put my hand up and ceased what he was going to say. " don't ever do that." He said in a sinister tone that I had no choice but to listen. "Remember when are were 14 and I told you I was gay and you seemed to always be curious about what happened in gay sex." I squeezed my eye shut already knowing this memory. " he leaned closer into my ear and whispered

"Remember I was your first kiss. You remember when I kissed up and down your neck sucking every sweet spot until you moaned out Craig but I told you I wanted to hear daddy come out instead. Remember when you got your first boner and how I took care of it. You remember how I took you virginity. " tears were now falling down my face . We were now discretely face to face and he was wiping my tears. He leaned in and kiss my lips and memories of that night flooded my mind.

He whispered one last thing before I got up and ran

" Remember how we whispered I love you to each other."

---------------------------------------------------

Finallllyyyyyyy updated but how was this chapter. I gave you some juciyyyyyy details. Hehe.

Bye skittles.