Chapter 11

Jacob pov

Everything is so hard, I get bully for everything. For Jesus sakes, I even get bullied for trying. Considering the gym was only 25 minutes from my house, I wanted to run home and weep like the little baby I am, but I knew Ray and Roc would catch up quickly, since there faster than me. I trudged over to the bus stop and the bus came within seconds. Thank the gods. I paid my fare, and sat down, before hearing somebody scream my name. I turned around and saw Ray and Roc screaming everywhere for me. I sulked down in  my seat so they wouldn't see me, and the bus took off. After, several stops, I came to my destination. I thanked the bus driver and got off walking at least 2 minutes towards my house. Sigh. I wished the bus stopped directly in front of my house, it would make my life so much easier. I walked onto the pavement climbing the stairs towards my home. I took my keys out of my gym bag, opening my house door. 

I threw the bag on the floor. And made my way downstairs, I walked into my room laying myself on my bed. I inhaled and then exhaled deeply. Times like these I wished I had a load a junk food in my room like i always did, and eat  my depressed, sorrow ass away. But, since my step-father and my father, were aware of my trips to the gym with Ray and Roc, and my diet, they decided to go organic. I rolled my eyes at that. They could've at least left salsa chips alone. I swear to god when I saw them dump it into the garbage, I heard myself whimper. Ugh. Not only am I fat, but I also think fat. I sighed out. At least I'm not crying over those two meany heads that made fun of me at the gym. Well, that's a first. 'cause, the minutes somebody comments something negatve about my weight, I'm bawling out, I made have teared alittle at the gym, but not enough to make tears fall out directly.

I slowly walked back downstairs, and took my phone, out my bag and my eyes nearly exploded out of there sockets as I look at the amount of missed messages and texts from Ray and Roc. I slowly scrolled threw them

89 missed calls from "Babe'

76 missed calls from "Nostrils'

11:42

Babe, where r u i'm really worried. -"Babe'

11:48

Jake, where r u I tried calling ur house phone but ur not picking up, where extremely worried.-"Nostrils"

11:56

Jacob, baby, call me back please, I'm begging you, I don't want you hurt nor due I want you hurting yourself, just please call me back .xxxx- "Babe"

12:05

Baby, those boys in the gym have been handled, please call me, I need you to be in my arms.- "babe"

And the rest was history  there's alot more from Ray and a whole lot more from Roc, I sighed out. I went to my contacts and I found 'Babe". I dialed it and before I could hear the ddddddd pending sound. I already hear Roc's breathing on the other line.

"Oh my god, baby are you okay, please tell me your okay." I could hear him clearly and his voice held worry and concern.

"Yes, I'm okay Roc." I said, sighing out. I've been doing that alot lately.

"Where are you?" I heard Ray scream in the back, Roc must have me on speaker then.

"Home."

"Don't move where on our way." I heard Roc say. And with that he hung up and I pressed end on my phone. I shakily put my phone in my pocket and walked over to the door unlocking it, I know they both had  just left the gym, but with the amount of concern Roc's voice held, I bet he would run over an old lady in the street thats's on a wheelchair, and then scream sorry out the window and then he'll keep driving faster, just to see me. And just like I had thought, I heard a car pull up, and I saw Roc and Ray jump out running up the pavement, well I outta brace my self for what's next.

They roughly pushed the door open, and Ray lunged at me pulling me into an embrace, while I laughed hugging back just as harder. 

'Hey! He's my boyfriend!." I heard Roc scream playfully before pushing Ray off me and squishing me, Jesus, I was only gone for and hour and a few minutes.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Roc." I said back. I felt him smile against my neck.

We walked into my room and pulled out video games. We played like normal teenagers, until it was 7 in the afternoon. 

"Well I should be heading, I gotta babysit my brat of siblings." Ray said and her cringe. I laughed and me and Roc hugged him goodbye, he left. And Roc went behind him to lock the door, while I stayed up here laying down.

I heard my room door close. 

I looked up and saw Roc. I smiled at him and he smiled in return. We turned GTA off and put on the tv, I changed the channel to Oxygen and Bag Girls Club was going on.

"Damn, I can't believe how annoying Redd is." I said rolling my eyes, as I watch her instigate mostly all the fights in the reunion.

"Ehh." Roc said, I chuckled, he smiled up at me. I looked at him. We were the only ones home. 

He slowly climbed ontop of me, and he leaned his hands on either side of my stomach, or should I say huge fat ass gut. He slowly leaned in and we were mere inches away from out lips touching. 

"Don't be scarred." He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip his voice was so deep and husky.

He licked my earlobe. And I felt the need for a moan to escape my mouth but that would just be embarrassing. He straddled, me and he sat his manhood directly above mine, he leaned in and our lips touched, we kissed each other slowly and passionate, it started getting rough and I loved every second of it. He pressed himself against, and my cock answered quickly waking up. His arousal, aroused, me and being that he grinded against me made it painful. Oh my God. I've never experienced this. It feels so good. So so good. No words can describe it.

I thought I should step my game up too, I groaned as his arousal hit my arousal even harder and his grinding speed had quicken, I can't imagine what color, my cock is right now its probably a mix of blue and purple feeling how painful it is and I felt something leaking.

I lifted my hand and slowly put it inside of his shirt and I felt him shudder under my touch. I smirked into our hard kiss, I slowly rubbed his nipple,and brushed my hand slowly and lightly over his packs, and I felt his goosebumps. I slowly traced his happy line, and he broke our kiss and went to attacking my neck, he sucked this certain spot that had me going to a frenzy.

There was a sound downstairs. And me and Roc quickly pulled away and we fixed ourselves up he got off of me, and stood up, he sat down, trying to cover his aroused member, while i put my sheet over myself, He grabbed his jacket and put it on.

My dad walked in, and smiled at us.

"Hey Roc." My dad said.

"Hey Mr.Perez" They hugged and my dad walked over to me kissing my cheek and hugging me before, exiting my room.

It got quiet.

I saw Roc walk over to me, and he kissed my lips, lightly, God damn, his lips are so soft plump and.......addicting.

He pecked my lips several times making me qiggle.

"Until nice to my prince." He said taking my hand kissing, it I chuckled and he laughed, we hugged one last before he left. I squealed like the little girl I was and Inbetween my thigh still hurted, and I remember I still had my boner. Well a cold shower it is then.

Roc pov

I don't think I like prince anymore, I just lost the liking feelings. Now...

...I love him. What we did, was magnetizing like fate made us for each other, I fucked so many women and men, its hard to count, but with Jake there's more, I felt Sparks and shivers when his hand glided up my shirt, Our kiss was hard yet soft, but amazing, it fit together like a puzzle piece. I still can't believe I'm saying this but, I Chresanto August am in love with Jacob Perez.