The gaurding from possession and suicide

I will keep this very simple and short.
The universe is mental.
What is your mind filled with? , the ideas brought by yourself ? Or is your mind full of thoughts from
Those who are around you?
Is your live purpose to live for others or yourself?, and does the answer you give truly align with the actions you have put forth ?

When one is returned to nature , properly balanced , they can then recover from the agony of the mind brought by the recorded past called karma or memory , and Know that you are not alone , and even I who write this book , used the pursuit of knowledge, and nature to escape from my own depression, and suicidal threats from my mind giving up all things.
I hated myself, and I couldn't finish anything, all of my plans failed because I continued to fail myself.

I had to embrace the loneliness, and love it.
Look at me the survivor, who will not fall.
I come from an alcoholic mother , and a father who wasn't really there for my earliest of years, all of that along with my imprisonment years later , and the low vibrations of my environment q, led to my feelings of inadequacy , failure , depression , and then ultimately the feeling of wanting to die.

The passion found in pain almost possessed me , and I was filled with fatigue, anxiety , and aggression
I do not wish this on my worst enemy
To be caught in such a black hole eating the life air of all who are around you .
For you to clear the emptiness found inside you , you must give everything you think you don't have, I promise it's there , from the bottom of my heart I tell you this.
Just give someone a hug and close your eyes, even if it's just yourself .
just start to give because the taking of anything won't cure you. Give away love and happiness and you will be restored.

I will tell you why it would be meaningless to kill yourself. All actions echo into eternity.
If all actions stopped where they started , our dreams would not be filled with so many ideas , and moments from the past.
It is your obligation , and duty to live in liberation so you can store memories, necessary for Elevation in the next world.
If you destroy your own self to escape a certain pain , a certain thought , a certain idea , it will bind you forever in darkness , and their is no horror greater.
More elevation is to be found for a man who killed another in honors sake, then one who killed themselves in ignorance.

If a person says they want none of this then I say , practice the art of detachment , since you have nothing to loose, and are already willing to die ,
why don't you fast and meditate, you can secretly leave your body this way not harming the temple, rejoice because your father which is in heaven is all knowing.
Do not read this thinking I am better than you love me because I AM JUST LIKE YOU , and I fought the demons with every last breathe. Pick yourself up and fight.