The will of the father, The conditions of the father

The conditions of the father are all that be, The conditions of the fathers mindpace may differ from the fathers will, which is for all of his children to return, for all Ideas to be recalled in him. The universe is mental .

Willpower is the very nature of the will of the father, which is the movement of the spirit by any means. When a single step is taken, that is the will of the father. Motion is the will of the father. Motion of the mind,spirit,and body is the will of the father. Life is the will of the father, because life is the movement of the spirit, the transition of awareness ocupying each cell,each atom,which is energy,which is spirit.

Real death,The only real death is not the will of the father. Death is motionless which is opposite of the source will power. The transmutation of ones cells, the movement of ones spirit,  is not death, it is the final return from whence u came. Death occurs while A man is living, death of the spirit, then he will die the second death, unless he be reborn again of the spirit.

It is shown in the definition of the word that fear,stress,and depression effect the heart in horrible ways, so percieve not that I adhere to the mind of the infintile believer, when I say Love is the will of the father. Overstand. The art of unconditional love, who can see it? The will of the father surrounds us.

The will of the father is also evil,because the father is the beholder of all things constant, evil is to be, so the spirit can see. Who was born rich and sat with the poor to see through their eyes? Where he would throw his money without a care, the next man would be grateful for his gain, and become richer.
Many children raised, many families strong in health and they see that they are blessed, because Many Children have been destroyed, inncocent blood shed in all lands,  mothers gazing at the stars, longing for the flesh of their beloved babies. Disease,and famine all across the land. The natural balance of energies cannot be escaped, and the father will deal with them in ways unkown to natural man, but by the spritual man.

  Good and evil cloak the eyes of the carnal, ignorant to the distribution of energies. They do not seek the will of the father so they fall prey to the conditions of the father. If you are ready you will forever be , if you are not it is best that you become.
They wish to steal portions of the spirit, they wish to steal energy, vampires of the night are those who do not seek the will of the father. All war is opposite of the will of the father,all conflict is opposite to the father, because it is the stealing of ones happiness for another when nature has always smiled. Overstand.
Many stomachs filled, many pockets stuffed with riches, many spirits empty. Overstand.

If u explain the science of the spirit to a man , and the god or gods of his choice wishes for reincarnation he is physical in understanding, carnal in understanding, and will not elevate, because he did not ask.
The universe is mental, elevation is the will of the father.
Todays man will venture to the stars going nowhere, because it was written that the kingdom of god will be found within. Let a man pray and meditate on the words of the father and he will go as far as his love can take him.