The true principlities of movement

The relationship between Activity within inactivity, and Inactivity within Activity is one of the greatest philosophies to be known. I will explain to you in very short , what I have come to understand.
If you move the flesh only, finding liberty in the movement of that alone, you will never leave this planetary chain
In this life or the next, haunted by the animalistic nature, which is called sin and Satan.
Many have died not accepting or knowing this , carrying with them ignorance, and imperfect desires stemming from the three modes of material nature. The universe is mental.

However the secret to that which all the mortals of this world seek is this.
Inactivity within activity, is the mode transcending the three modes of nature , it is the original form. The relationship between the lords original form, and the human form is that of Yin and yang, yet unlike because they are one, and Two alike.

There is no knowledge surpassing the supreme, and the faculties of his outer potency, and will.
Meditate.
Meditate on love , family, unity, meditate on courage , meditate on honor, meditate on liberation.
Meditate on good health, meditate with warm shoulders in compassion for those who have lost their lives before you,for your sake ,and both cry for them, and rejoice for them , not mourning for their bodies, nor soul knowing better that the spirit is indestructible, yet cry tears of passion, and wear their honor on your shoulders. Learn to use the modes, not be used by them.

Then it is required to forget all that you are, and burn all that you believe in the flames of desire, knowing then that all are the same , and that nothing in existence is without the aid of the source , those lesser then you, those greater. submit, and admit that you have no power within yourself, a slave to sin , a slave to the three modes, and you will be freed, with power u have never known!