The perfect body

A forehead bearing the mark of prostration is a perfect forehead
Symbolizing unity within the mind.
Eyes with many eyes to see are perfect eyes , symbolizing awareness within the mind. I will be as wise as a serpent
Manipulating the manipulative into love says the clear mind.

A nose that can smell danger for the true body , not controlled by temptation,
Is a perfect nose, symbolizing unity within the mind. None can stop my faith says the clear mind.

Even the chin steers the mind when focused upon, one held high, and low is perfect, as it helps to build courage,and submission, a symbol of honor,and restraint, it also symbolizes unity within the mind.
Shoulders that only bear the weights of activity while inactive (and not the heavy burdens of a toxic spirit, bringing no love to the joints ) are perfect shoulders.
None can break my fire says the clear mind.

When the respiratory system is rendered redundant, and it's operation ceases activity. It is the perfect system,
Aligning itself with the properties of the spirit, symbolizing unity within the mind.
No flesh can feed me, I consume energy says the clear mind.

Perfect arms are those of restraint, moving the hands, for building and uplifting , weather that building be the building of physical matter, or minds by some form of demonstration or another.
Perfect hands lay down stones, and pick up the lives of those who seek their comfort. That is a overstander !
They also symbolize unity within the mind, I will build the broken says the clear mind.

A perfect waist demonstrates
The parallel between bodies.
The upper being the original Idea, the lower being the will of that Idea being life , carried out perfectly , this is the human form ! Symbolizing unity within the original mind. I will never forget my true dual minded nature says the mind.

perfect legs carry the weight of what came before, and what is to come after, along the body, and without . Strength personified, symbolizing that which cannot be moved, and will not be moved, the mind. Nothing will overpower me , all but the lord are tools says the clear mind.

Perfect feet never trip over each other,
and are second in importance, only to the head. They symbolize the spirit in its true nature, the journey man ,and there is nothing that can't be accomplished by them, says the clear mind.