The absolute value of nothingness

Sciences very own Big Bang theory illuminates the magnificent possibility of that which can emanate from what is labeled as "nothingness" 
Silence is the beginning of wisdom, as long as you are being silent for the correct reason, being that you wish to listen to the silence, know for a fact also that it can also be the beginning of evil, that same silence.

It was explained to me by my teachers, the same that was explained to my ancestors, by their character models, regarding the benefits, and values of total cessation of activities, and the unconscious devotion to fruitive  works by mankind weather good or evil, the differences in bodies, and which one is to be considered at work, and not at work.

The summarization of the value found in these positions , and stances of being would be
This directory quote .
"Find advancement in simplicity "
When a person exercises the bodies mental forces independently , without the body (which should be considered performing one of the many good forms of sacrifice for the temple), all contents residing within his being will be pleased.

Gain endurance within the mind , and many doors of perspective will open. 
How long can a person endure this very important performance of sacrifice many times labeled as meditation or direct focus , and can the activity be crystallized by the universal laws of hypnotic rhythm, For however  long positive motion is performed ,the scaling of their
reward is uplifted surely.

  The very components, and properties
the blind regard as nothing hold everything.
They love the light , and hate the darkness , fear the darkness because they don't understand the process , to even begin to respect it.
In the valley of darkness lies the beast ,
and also the great optimism -the great fire.
The entire REASON to be , is built on nothing but the sheer Mechanics of principality itself , hiding in the very shadow of matter.
Between the fallible and the infallible who is truly nothing ? What is not an illusion other then the cause? -Which is like a fan, along with its blades of fate, and time , and we fade like the wind , the accumulated ends  of the process.