𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Start from the beginning

He shook his head. "Nothing, Hoseok's just asking where I am." He grabbed all his bags once more and quickly made his way back to her room to put the bags down. Venus soon followed suit, hurriedly taking up the bags to place them in her room as well. "Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. I just need to take off." He set the bags down beside her closest and waited for Venus to set his bags down before pulling her into a hug. He pressed his lips to her cheek and gave one of his charming grins. "Today was so fun. We should do it again, yeah?"

Venus nodded, looking around at all the bags that sat at her feet. "Maybe not for me though. I don't think I need any more clothes." She'd have to get rid of some of her old ones to make space. "We can go shopping for you and I can pick things out for you instead." That sounded far better.

Jimin gave a meek smile. "Goodnight, V." He stepped over the bags to take his leave and make his way back home where Hoseok and Yoongi await his return.

"Goodnight, Jimin! Thank you for today!" She called after him, watching as his silhouette retreated down the darkened hallway. He waved at her and turned the corner to leave. She listened to his boots weighing on the creaky floorboards just outside her door before the door clicked and locked shut behind him.

Venus was drowned in stake silence, left alone to deal with all these new clothes. She quickly decided she would put everything away tomorrow when her body wasn't screaming for sleep.

She removed her jewelry with a sigh and shuffled her way into the bathroom while carefully peeling away her clothes, leaving a careless trail on the floor that she would kick into the basket later.

Warm showers always made Venus all the sleepier. Hot pellets of water spray down over her body, working out the tension in her shoulders before rolling down the curve of her back. Steam fogged the once clear mirror hung up directly beside the bathtub. It swirled around her, dancing on the edge of both liquid and gas.

With her eyes closed and her hands rubbing her shoulders, Venus found herself imagining Taehyung in the shower with her, standing so close, his breath made up the steam that brushed against her wet skin. His hands massage the stress right out of her body, his lips peppering kisses on her shoulders and neck. "Pretty princess."

But the second she realized the fantasy her mind was concocting, her eyes snapped open.

She was being horny again.

This wasn't supposed to bleed into her personal time. It was a business relationship. She wasn't meant to be fantasizing about her employer in the shower, no matter how undeniably handsome he was. They had blurred the lines of professional and non-professional and she couldn't be mad about it.

However, Venus wanted to try to keep everything together. It was only natural for her to try and separate the two, business and casual. But the relationship Taehyung desired required the line to never be stationary, hard-set on creating a distinction between the two. They had to be both professional and non-professional, to set their own standard unique to their situation.

Venus was quick to finish her shower, well- as quickly as she could. She absolutely refused to leave the shower without washing herself twice over. She didn't feel clean if she didn't scrub herself twice. Sure, it took a fair amount of time, but it was worth it. Plus, her skin was left extra soft because of it.

With a towel wrapped around her naked body and a second towel on her head to pat her bleached curls dry, Venus stepped into the comparably colder air of her room and felt a shiver down her spine. Just normal shower routine. She quickly brushed it off and made her way over to her dresser to find her way into the nearest oversized shirt to sleep in.

But plans were briefly postponed as her phone chimed where it had been abandoned among her sheets. Venus took it into her hands before continuing on her journey towards her dresser. It was a text from none other than the man of her dreams.

Taehyung:
How was your day, princess?

She read it as if he was right there in front of her, standing over her as she remains in such a vulnerable position. Light small talk before he fucks the absolute shit out of her. How kind of him

Me:
It was great I went shopping with Jimin. I think he went a little overboard tho

She rummaged through her drawer to find her favorite sleeping shirt, an old shirt her father had given her when she was young as he couldn't fit it anymore. It was still rather big on her. Her phone chimed once more as she pulled it on over her head.

Taehyung:
That sounds like him. I'm glad you had a good time.

She imagined his right behind her, speaking down her neck. His large hand placed on her stomach, pushing her back against his solid chest.

God, what was wrong with her? He had her dickmatized.

Me:
Hows the painting coming along

Taehyung:
Great actually! I've been in my studio all day. It should be done by next Friday if I keep up with this pace. Hopefully, you'll be pleased when you see it.

Venus was sure embarrassed would be a more accurate description. Her body on display like that, to be judged and critiqued. What if she wasn't enough? The public would absolutely hate her. She was anything but the beauty standard.

"Beauty isn't defined by color." Or weight, race, and gender for that matter. Everyone had the potential to be beautiful. Everyone was beautiful in someone's eyes. Who's better than Taehyung's?

Me:
Im sure I will

Taehyung:
Good. Well, I'll let you go. Sleep well, Venus. I'll see you on Friday.

Venus considered staying up all night, rereading that text like some lovesick puppy with hearts sparkling in her eyes and knots forming in her stomach. But she didn't, she simply turned off her phone, plugging it up for the next morning, and buried herself in her duvet in an attempt to get the thought of him out of her head.

Instead, she went to sleep with Taehyung fresh on her mind.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

It took me so long to write this because my dad came into town and I've been spending all my time with him. I've been writing whenever I can and this chapter isn't all that long.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay (*˘︶˘*).。*♡