A bit of a set bcak...

Start from the beginning

Cross nodded slightly before grabbing the little draw string bag out of his pocket and handed it over towards ink. It took ink only a second to snatch the bag and pop open one of the vials. The cap flinging across the room and onto the ground near the back tables. Ink chugged down one color after another while the two other skeletons watched. Red, violet, blue, yellow, etc. of course leaving the pink vials out though, knowing what it dose he didn't want to fall in love with someone he can't really love.

He gasped after the last vial was chugged down, his eye lights returning to their normal bright colors and fun shapes. He gazed over at Dream after wiping the little bit of yellow off his 'lips'. "I couldn't tell you, I didn't want to let down cross." Dream huffed, sitting down once again and crossing his arms while looking over at the monochrome skeleton. "I don't think nightmare would be the best choice for you, he's made of negative feelings and has never loved, he can't love." Although it was harsh it was the truth and Dream was just trying to save him from disaster.

"It's not fair..." Cross muttered presumably himself. "It's not fair ether..." Dream replied talking about ink, but the two others assembled it was because they hadn't told him. Ink finally ended it with his own thoughts. "Same here."

"Then he handed me a love note!" Nightmare hissed with laughter, dust cackled with laughter along with horror who almost choked on the clump of cafeteria meat. Killer sent a glare across the room over to ink while error sat silently, looking down at his food that he wanted to get ride of. That he did, by pushing it across the table towards horror who snatched it and ate it in one go like his life depended on it. "That's so stupid." Killer hissed still glaring at ink from across the cafeteria.

"It wasn't his though, he said it was someone else's." Killer glanced at nightmare feeling a bit triggered. Why was everyone going after his man? "Then who?" Killed asked with a tilt of his skull. Nightmare shrugged grinning a inhumanly grin. "Don't know, but I do know something about ink..." error perked up just glancing at nightmare to listen his Demeter had instantly changed when he heard that the love note wasn't from ink and was now curious about what nightmare had to say. "So, while I was about to pop his head off, I hadn't felt anything."

"Yeah we know, you don't love ink duh." Horror commented almost instantly getting smacked in the back of the skull by killer who hissed. "No idiot, it means he didn't feel any emotion coming from ink!" "Yeah, he almost said that the love letter wasn't from ink." Horror protested. "He means his soulless idiot." Dust chimed in glaring at the idiot named horror.

"Do you know what that means?" Nightmare asked still having evil intentions laced to his tone. The four looked at him blankly, so he continued on. "That means we get to make his life a living nightmare ."

***

Ink cracked his knuckles while hopping out of Geno's car almost like he was brand new again. Error followed, slowly, and unmotivated. They noticed the change in both the boys, ink was back to his air head and go lucky ,oof while error had gotten quiet. Yes, he was always quiet but this was an unsettling amount of nothingness form the black boned one.

As error had gotten out of the car he was just staring at the inky skeleton. Thoughts were for once overpowering the voices in his head chatting and whispering, but these thoughts were nor better then his voices. 'What is he?' He narrowed his eyes. 'Who is he?' Slow, slow steps right behind the unsuspecting skeleton. 'What dose he want from me?' He knew that question, but it still popped up somehow. 

'Are we friends?' Oddly, that one seemed to pop up the most in his twisted mind.

"Have a good time" Geno hummed from the car right before error shut the passenger side door. The car was off leaving the two of them alone, beside from the people who were already inside of course. As ink was already by the foot of the side entrance his phone started to hum and nice tone from his pocket, shining the light through and vibrating.