47.

It was the second day.

But things were still awkward. Your dad was doing fine. He seemed to slowly approve of Taehyung although your mom was still awkward around you, she did not fail to show her love to Taehyung.

Moreover, Taehyung himself seemed different than his usual cold and expressionless behavior. He smiled a lot more. He seemed happy.

At least he was getting along with your family. You were happy about that.

Right now you were all seated at your chairs and were having your dinner.

"How is the food Taehyung?" Your mother asks as she serves him another bowl of rice.

Taehyung gives a boxy smile. "Its amazing... As always aunty."

Your mom smiles proudly and serves you a bowl too. "Thank you dear and like I said call me mom from now on."

You choke on your rice and gulp down a glass of water. Taehyung pats your back in concern but does it quite awkwardly. "Mom?!!" You raise your brows and enlarge your eyes.

"What? He's like my own son now. He's family." She smiles lovingly at your boyfriend and proceeds to eat.

You chew the remaining food back in.

Family.

You turn to Taehyung who sat beside you. He was rubbing your back in a circular motion, his eyes focused on you.

He gestures his eyebrows in a 'better?' motion. You nod your head. He smiles and goes back to eating his food.

You contemplate as you eat your food. Taehyung was family now. He has officialy been accepted by your family.

But has he?

...

Stepping out of the shower, you walk into your aunt seated at your bed with a blanket wrapped around her petite figure.

The television was on, and a box of pizza and popcorn lay beside her along with some soda.

Ahhh...you forgot this life.

"Yo." She throws a peace sign at you as she continues to watch whatever she was watching.

"So..what are we watching?" You ask and sit down beside her as you dry your hair with a towel.

"This!" She smiles proudly and presses the remote button.

You see as the thumbshows a cute couple gazing at each other with their foreheads touching.

"Is this new?" You tilt your head.

"What? No! This is a classic Philippines movie which literally everyone has watched." She gives you a judging look.

"Romance?" You narrow your eyes.

"Duh?" She rolls her eyes and opens the box of pizza.

As you settle to start your movie night with your aunt, a knock interrupts the both of you.

Getting up from the bed you walk towards the door and open it, revealing Taehyung.

He adorned a blue pajama and a black hoodie, his dark hair was messy.

"What happened?" You ask him as you internally scream at the sight of his messy hair. Boy did he look good in that.