10.

The wind was blowing and played around with your hair.

The sky was clear, not a single cloud was in sight that would block the rays of the sun.

It was perfect.

And the best part was you were riding a horse, a black one. It felt amazing, the way the wind blew and played with your hair made you hug the horse more.

"You look just like that horse called 'Black Beauty'," you chuckled. "Guess, I'll call you by that name now."

The horse neighed as if excited by the new name given to him.

Suddenly you start shaking and you loose your balance and fall down.

"Agh!"

You groaned as you felt hot concrete under you.

You felt the horse's gaze and you looked up to meet his eyes too. It looked too familiar.

"Wake up!" The horse's mouth moved.

What in the-?

"Yah!" The animal's mouth moved weirdly.

You giggled "You remind me of Hoseok." You said and laughed more, staring at it's mouth.

"Wake up!!!" The horse shouted again.

Your eyes flew open and you were invited with the glares of the sun as well as a flaring Hoseok looking down at you.

You groaned and stretched your whole body. A groan of relief again left your mouth as you smiled.

"Don't be lazy now, Y/N-" your (young) uncle lightly kicked your butt.

You suddenly started giggling.

"What are you tootling at?" Hoseok asked, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Remember when I used to say that you reminded me of someone?" You pursed your lips, holding in your laughter.

"Hmm," he tapped his chin "Let's see. Is it by any chance a horse?" He looked down at you with a bored expression.

Your eyes widened "How?"

"My friends," he chuckled "They keep saying that I resemble a horse a lot. How do you think I got an inspiration of Mang from? Me of course!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You shook your head "Why is my bed so hard?"

"You are lying on the floor kid," he sighed.

You got up and looked down and sure enough you were lying on your well carpeted floor.

You sighed and fully got up. "My back hurts." You massaged your back.

"That can wait, you don't want to get late for your first day right?" Hoseok placed his hands in his hips.

"My f- Damn! What time is it?" You shouted and looked up at the wall clock.

It was 6:30 a.m.

"Damn it!!" You shouted as you struggled with the blankets. Kicking it away and nearly tripping on the sheet, you stumbled your way towards your closet.

Thankfully, you were not choosy when it came to your clothes. So, soon enough you dressed yourself up into tight jeans and a collar shirt.

You stuffed in the breakfast prepared by Hoseok in one go and were already tying your shoe laces.