8.

You heard the rustling of leaves as you looked up and saw a boy with blonde hair, Jimin.

Jimin.

"What are you doing here!?" He asked, nudging the leaves of the bush away from him.

"N-nothing..just relaxing." You stuttered, making you mentally face palm yourself.

But to your surprise he chuckled, "Seems like a weird place to-Hey!" He suddenly shouted, stopping his sentence in the middle.

You looked up to him and saw his large round eyes staring down at your swollen ankle.

He quickly got to his knees and tried to get a better look. His track pants turned brown as dust particles flew in the air.

You quickly dragged it towards you, attempting to hide it but failed.

"What happened?!" His voice shaked a bit as he scooted closer to examine at your leg. His small and soft hands reached down for your right ankle as he slowly took it in his arms and looked at it intently.

"Bee sting?" He answered his own question, you nodded.

Sighing a bit, he suddenly turned around; letting his back face you.

You tilted your head in confusion and shook your head as a sign.

He smiled, making you blush a bit "Get on my back. Let me give you a piggy back ride to your apartment." This small gesture made you stiff.

You hadn't even shaked his hand, let alone touch him. And now, he was willing to give a girl he barely knew a piggy back ride?

You gulped, plucking the leaves of the bush "I-It's alright. I can ma-"

"Get on." He just said, cutting your sentence and turning back at you with a smile.

"You won't be able to walk with that heavy feet. It will sting."

"But-" you pouted a bit.

He simply smiled, showing his teeth and you got the chance to see a crooked teeth on the front.

It made him look more perfect.

"Thanks." You smiled back, a genuine one. He was too kind like an angel.

"No need," he pat his shoulders "Now get on."

                            ______

The walk was slow and awkward. Well, at least for you.

The dead leaves crunched under his sneakers as he walked calmly.
As if he didn't even felt any weight on his shoulders.

You were shocked because you thought the only person who could pick you up was your muscle pig friend, Jungkook.

"Are you tired?" You asked, trying to break the silence between both of you.

He shook his head but you weren't satisfied.

"Sure?" You tilted your head a bit, trying to take a look at his face. You tried to see a bit of tiredness or exhaustion in his face but all you could see was the same beautiful smile plastered on his thick lips.

"I'm fine. Really!" He chuckled, your face was a bit puffed up with concern, making his lips curve up.

You nodded, a bit satisfied now but not completely.

"And I don't think you have noticed this but," he smirked "I am stronger than I look."

You giggled "I didn't mean that!!"

"I know but what astonishes me is that you are too much concerned about me." Jimin's few blonde hair strands flew towards your direction, tickling you.

"Why wouldn't I be? I mean, you are giving a piggy back ride to a girl you barely know." You said, gently pushing away his hair. It felt soft.

"Oh, you got that wrong Y/N," he chuckled. Your eyebrows furrowed as you stared at his half face in confusion.

"What?"

"I know about you a lot. I might be a stranger to you but you are not to me." He turned a bit towards your side; stopping when he saw the small distance between your faces.

Your cheeks heated up immediately, but you dodged away the feeling and stuttered up a question "How can you know me?"

His mouth opened to answer but instead you suddenly heard a third voice behind you.

"Jimin?"

Both of your heads turned towards the source of the sound.

You completely froze when you saw Taehyung staring at both of you with an eyebrow raised.

He scanned down at both of you, top to bottom and continued raising his brow higher as if anticipating an answer.

"Tae? Hi!" Jimin chirped, not bothered by the fact that you were still being carried by him.

The named boy looked at both of you awkwardly.

This is so weird.

So you did the first thing that came in your mind.

You jumped.

Jimin's body jerked back due to the sudden lost of weight on his back.

Your butt hit the ground as you groaned. It felt like you were just poked with a nail.

Taehyung snorted, looking down at you like you were a lost dog. Jimin knelt down, "Y/N! What happened?!"

"N-nothing... I will get going." You managed to smile, rubbing your butt as you stood up.

You tried your best to ignore the pricking inside your flesh. It felt like there were small knives poking constantly on your ankle.

You hissed when your feet lightly touched the concrete.

"Let me help." Jimin took your arm an put it on his shoulder. You pursed your lips at the contact. He gently held your hand.

You didn't protest, the pain was too unbearable.

"Taehyung? A hand would be great to have right now." Jimin huffed, looking up at his friend.

The red haired boy raised a brow, as if shocked by the request. "Umm..no thanks." He simply said, keeping his poker face.

You were not surprised at all. You just kept limping on Jimin's shoulders.

The blonde frowned, his bright face turning dull and disappointed. "Tae-" he started but he was cut off by the man again when he raised his hand.

"No Jimin, don't." He said through gritted teeth and walked away with his hands tucked inside his pockets.

His footsteps echoed around for a while before completely disappearing.

Jimin's eyes twitched, his thick lips curving down more and more. He sighed and his grip on your waist tightened, making your hairs rise up.

"Let's go." He mumbled, his voice low and pale. You opened your mouth but simply closed it, not wanting to ruin his mood more.

"Why did she.." you suddenly heard him mumble under his breath not realizing that you heard him.

She?

A/N:

Finally! Exams are over!!!

To whoever that is reading this story.. I really purple you💜

Thank you for finding this cheesy story worthy enough.

I love y'all!!

Anyways, pliz vote and comment! Like every other author, I need motivation too!

And if I don't know your opinins then how will I continue writing this story?
So please... it's your choice but pliz take this to consideration. 😊