==================================

With Sonic and Mikoto..........

The city is in chaos. The Anti-Esper has begun to attack the city with everything they got. Both Sonic and Mikoto can hear the sounds of gun fire and explosions across the entire city.

"This is bad....." Said Sonic.

"No joke about it. This is a nation army attack! It was hard to believe that Anti-Esper would do something like this. And it was all because of one person that changed everything." Said Mikoto.

"Esper Killer did say that he was doing all of this just to wipe out all Espers and this city off the face of the Earth." Said Sonic.

"What do we do Sonic?" asked Mikoto.

"I don't know...... I don't know how to stop all of this. I am fast but, how can I save everyone, stop the organization army and take down their leader at the same time? " asked Sonic.

"We.... we will have to think of something!" Said Mikoto.

"Yeah..... but I just don't get it. Is Esper Killer really doing what the Anti-Espers say they are doing or is that just a front to hide the fact he just wants to get revenge on Espers." asked Sonic.

"Who knows really? It could be both for all we know. I just can't believe their were people out their that had so much anger and negative emotions for Espers..... How could I have not noticed?" asked Mikoto.

"Its not your fault. No one even knew this could happen?" Said Sonic.

"And yet........ I couldn't see what my brother was going through until he told me during that first argument we had......." Said Mikoto with a sad look on her face.

"Hey.... its not your fault. He just didn't want to burned you with his problems." Said Sonic.

"I know that.......... I felt like that I failed at being the big sister I was suppose to be. I was suppose to protect him and help him from dangerous things. I should have noticed that he was going through a lot but I didn't......." Said Mikoto.

"Hey..... it is not your fault Mikoto." Said Sonic. "No one can predict how things go but there is one thing you gotta keep remembering."

"And what's that?" asked Mikoto.

"No matter what, you just keep moving forward and everything will turn out alright." Said Sonic with a smile on his face.

Mikoto smiled happily from that. "Thanks Sonic." Said Mikoto.

"Your welcome Mikoto." Said Sonic

Suddenly something came flying through the air catching the attention of Sonic and Mikoto. It lands right infront of Mikoto and Sonic. It was a another Exo suit but a little bit more upgraded, has some wings on its back and has a futuristic sub machine gun in its hands.

 It was a another Exo suit but a little bit more upgraded, has some wings on its back and has a futuristic sub machine gun in its hands