She did not turn her head to look at him as she knew that he followed her, despite she not wanting him to but she is starting to learn that he's everywhere. After a while she has had enough of that man and turns around. Isolde's body is soaked but the top of her head remains dry and the only dry place on her body as her dress is wet and heavy. "Why do you follow me so? If one were to see us a scandal would break out. For a woman that will destroy me and I will not allow you to destroy my hopes in a better future" She speaks, partly lying.

Princess Isolde would not care that much if she is seen as a scandal, it would make things better for she has not plans to ever marry a man only to have him control her, if she were to marry she would choose a man that would not mind her controlling him. Though where can she find such a man? Men only want power. It is what all women have seen and she has seen it in her father when he had Elizabeth engaged to a King for an alliance.

When he doesn't say anything and only looks at her... no looks behind her she grows rather confused and she doesn't know what is happening to him as his face remains emotionless and blank, like a sheet of paper that has yet to be written a beautiful poem. He doesn't move nor does he seem to be breathing so when she looks at him for a second and her pale green eyes study him. She can see that this man is perfect in every way that she has seen and she hates how she is attractive to a man that she certainly doesn't like being around yet likes at the same time.

Thomas is staring at something but she doesn't hear what he sees as there are just the two of them in the forest that she had walked into when she came from the sandy beach so when she turns around she is just as stunned as he is and she freezes when she sees what he had been staring at before. The fear creeping to her and it doesn't hide its presence in her body nor on her face.

In front of them, though a bit far from them is something walking in the forest. She doesn't hear it but she sees it and she wonders if she is actually seeing it for real or if she has gotten sucked into madness which she is starting to believe is her curse. It is a creature. Taller than a house but not taller than the castle that she grew up in, it's so large and it stands out in the green and brown forest for it is in the royal blue shade. It stands on two feet and has hands like a human but the face is like a troll that she has seen draws of.

Perhaps it is a troll but perhaps it is something else. A scream is eager to escape past her lips but she is petrified to the spot and her body doesn't want to move. The creature is walking somewhere, it is going sideways and thankfully not towards them but it is equally as scary as if it would be and she is grateful that it has not seen them. Isolde doesn't catch a good look at it and nor does she want to.

Once the frighting creature has walked away from her view, yet still never making a sound. No leaves move when it walks as if it was never there at all, Isolde can finally breathe better and swallows the fear that came from her and as she is coming back to the world she realizes that her hands had found themselves holding Thomas' arms for protection. She literally jumps back away from him yet he remains the same as if he had frozen in time so she uses that opportunity to sneak away from him, only so that he would leave her alone but she has a feeling that soon he will be following her again, much to her display.

With confusion in mind and that creature she goes back to the house, wondering what kind of a lecture she is going to get from the woman when she returns wearing wet clothes. Not could she tell her about Thomas for she would say that Satan has invited himself into her life (Satan would not be Thomas though but desire) and he would steal her away to be her downfall. That Isolde knew and she has heard it many times from men who want to control her, that desire from a woman is a sin.

Walking into the house she is surprised by the silence that she is being presented with as she would suspect that Agatha would be deep in her chores of cleaning and from years of knowing the woman she knows that she would always hum or mumble some poets or songs that she had heard over the years. Isolde walks in there and when she doesn't see the woman she starts to grow worried but nothing shocks her more when her eyes do find where the woman is.