She headed towards the elevator without saying anything. Yena just shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Sunghoon's room.

"Sunghoonieeee?"
she walked inside. The lights were off and silence is covering the entire room.

She walked towards the switch to turn the lights on.

"Sunghoonie?"
Yena walked towards his bed. He was staring on the void.

"Yah. what are you thinking?"
She snapped her fingers in front of him to wake him back to reality. Sunghoon looked at her.

Yena's smile faded seeing his eyes with confusion and uncertainty.

"What happened?"
She sat on his bed and talked to him. Sunghoon just shrugged his shoulder.

"Are you really sure about the wedding?"
She was slightly shocked with his question. It's been a week since she opened that topic and it was never opened again. Now that He, Sunghoon himself opened him felt slightly different.

"W-why not? I mean... I like you so much... So why not? You like me too... right?"
her eyes pleaded. 

he hesitated to answer, clearing his throat and looking away.

"haha... you can't be real.... I know you like me too.. remember how I saved you right?"

When did they even started being friends?

It wasn't that much of a long story but for Sunghoon,

It was the most memorable memory he had.

_________

May 03, 2013.

the little boy walked towards the bridge, sitting on the railings by himslef.

"Youngmaster...?"
Butler Yoon slowly walked towards the kid.

"Stop! Don't come near me!!"
The boy cried.

Why is he crying?

Why is he sitting on the railings?

What's the reason?

"But youngmaster.... The bridge is dangerous-"

"I said don't come near me! Stay away from me!! All of you are liars!! Liars!!"
He said, weeping. Butler Yoon just looked down, feeling shame towards the Young boy.

"I trust you! I trust eomma! I trust appa! I trust everyone but you all lied to me!!"
The ten years old boy surely knows what he is thinking. 

grief, pain and betrayal.

"i thought you are my friend... I thought i can trust you all...."
he looked down, seeing the deep green color of the Han river from below.

"You know i don't care about my money right? Mr. Yoon! you know that right? you don't need to lie if you want my money. appa don't need to lie because i'll give them everything i have!! I just need family! I.... just need happiness...."

Butler Yoon can't reciprocate how this things can escape from the lips of a ten year old child.

he knelt down on the road and apologized with his head on the concrete floor.

"yah... What are you doing there?"
A young girl appeared from the car that was passing by. She's licking the lollipop on her hand while looking at him innocently.

"Don't come near me! I'm warning you I'll jump!"
he threatened her. the girl just looked at her with innocent eyes and walked towards him once again.

"Why would you jump there? My appa said that the water is cold down there. You might die!"
She said, holding unto the railings and looking downwards.

The little boy looked at her amusingly.

"That's exactly what i want! I want to die!"
The girl looked at him, shocked with what he just said.

"Why would you do that? You're still young!"
She put her hands on her waist like an adult and spoke.

"Didn't you know that the water there is dirty too? IT STINKS SO BAD! that's what my father said."
She yelled at him. Sunghoon stopped crying and looked at her.

"The water is stinky?"

"Yes!! Do you want to be stinky when you die? I certainly don't want to."
She brushed her shoulders with her hands.

"I don't want to stink... Eomma doesn't like stinky things...."

"Ohh so you are scared your emma might not like you anymore when you stink?"
Sunghoon nodded his head.

"That's because you love her! Hahahaha!"
She laughed at him.

She didn't realized, she changed the way of his thinking.

"I love.... Eomma?"
She nodded her head, slitghtly aggravated

"Butler Yoon.... Let's go home to eomma... I miss her."
Tears formed on his eyes again as he thought about his mother. Butler Yoon stood up from his position and walked towards him.

But before he can even reach the kid, Sunghoon attempted to jump out from the bridge to reach the car.

His feet slipped from the steel concrete, Losing his balance in an instant.

"Youngmaster!!"

The little girl acted fast, taking his hands and not letting go of him.

"I'm h-h-here! Don't jump!!"
She said with hoarse voice as she tried to pull him up. His grip slowly loosened but the little girl never let go.

"Youngmaster!!"
Butler Yoon reached out his hand to save the Young boy. He pulled him upwards and broight him back to the surface once again.

"Yaaaay!!! Mission accomplished!!!"

The girl shouted with joy as she hopped around.

Sunghoon looked at her and spoke.

"You.... What's your name?"
He asked her with a smile. She beamed back at him with a wider one.

"I am the daughter of the senator running for the presidential position..........."

"************"

__________________

A short clip of Sunghoon's past that will be unveiled later on! If you thought that the ned is near, you are probably wrong!!! HAHAHAHA that's all for today im'ma sleep now! Byeee~