XXVII

Part 27: Change of plans....?

____________

The sunlight stroke on her face, slowly waking her up from her deep slumber.

she was sitting beside his hospital bed, leaning her head on the border making sure that she'll not consume space for Sunghoon so that he won't be uncomfortable.

She look around, her vision was blurry so she rubbed her eyes gently.

"chairman...?"
Sunghoon was now wide awake, leaning his back on the headboard of the bed and staring at the void. He glanced towards her direction.

"You're awake!!"
She jolted out from her seat, jumping with joy as she looked at him happily.

"yeah..."
His blank expression towards her made her stop from celebrating.

"chairman....?"

"who are you?"

Jiyoung froze and looked at him. He gazed back with his infamous pokerface

"You..... can't remember?"
He tilted his head slightly.

"You're kidding right... haha.... haha... stop it..."
tears started to form on her eyes as she held his hands. Sunghoon just looked at her with clueless eyes.

"can't you remember me?"
Jiyoung stared at him intently. 

"I really can't...."
Jiyoung stood up from her seat and turned around.

"I-I-I'll call the doctors... They might-"

Before she can even walk out, Sunghoon suddenly held her hand and pulled her towards him, embracing her tightly. Her eyes widen.

"I really can't forget your face.. Shin Jiyoung...."
She blushed and closed her eyes while embracing him tightly. Sunghoon just sighed and comforted her, 

"Ahh- ow..."
sunghoon groaned as she hit his injury. Jiyoung immediate moved away from him.

"I  thought... you forgot about me...."
Sunghoon chuckled and flicked her forehead.

"I didn't hit my head unto something to have an Amnesia. Why are you so dumb assistant Shin?"
Jiyoung pouted.

"I'm... "

Sunghoon smiled at her and held her nape, pulling her towards him and pecking her pouting lips.

"Stop pouting. I'll kiss you more."
She blushed deep red and looked at him.

They stared at each other for a moment. Their faces starting to get closer every second.

"Assistant Shin-"

Secretary Yoon froze on his tracks seeing the two on that position.

"Ah-Ahh I'll go back later."
He said and instantly closed the door. Before he can even leave he said something once again.

"Please lock the door if you want to do something like that here. please."
He said and left.

Jiyoung covered her face with her hands as she blushed with embarrassment. Sunghoon just laughed at her.

"I'll go and call Mrs Park here."
She said and ran towards the door, leaving him while covering her face.

____________