XVI

Part 16: Take back what you said!

7:39 am

Jiyoung walked out from the house just like the usual. She's late again.

As she stepped outside, she saw the chairman's car parked in front of the door.

"Assistant Shin!!"
Secretary Yoon called her, moving out from the car's driver seat.

"You're here to pick me up today Secretary Yoon? How thoughtful~"
She said chuckling. Secretary Yoon shook his head aggressively and looked at her.

"Where is chairman?"

She stopped laughing and looked at Secretary Yoon.

"What?"

"Can you check him out on his room? I think he's still not awake."

Jiyoung's eyes went wide, she rushed inside the house again to check for Sunghoon.

"Chairman?"
She knocked on the door. The door knob clicked the moment she twisted it meaning, It wasn't locked.

"Chairman? Are you okay? I'm coming in!!"
She said and opened the door.

She saw No-one on the room but heard strange noise on the bathroom side.

"Chairman?"

She slowly walked towards the bathroom, seeing Sunghoon throwing up on the sink.

"Chairman!!"
She ran towards the bathroom but then took a break the moment she realized it was HIS bathroom and he's only wearing a bath robe.

"Are you okay?"
The white door wasn't even closed. She turned her back and patiently waited outside.

"Do you think i am okay?"
He wiped his lips and washed his face. He took a deep breath and walked out from the room.

He's back on his usual self. Jiyoung sighed, trailing her vision on his steps as he walk towards his dressing room

"Tell Secretary Yoon I'll be there after 10 minutes."

He shortly said and looked at Jiyoung who is staring at him.

"What? You want to see me changing?"

Jiyoung looked away and scoffed.

"Nevermind. I'll go now."
She bow and walked towards the door.

'The old him is back...'
Jiyoung cleared her thoughts and walked outside. She headed towards Secretary Yoon's direction.

"He said he'll be there within 10 minutes."
Jiyoung faked a smile and walked towards the large gate.

"Assistant Shin!"
Secretary Yoon called her again. She turned around meeting a perplexed Yoon.

"Where are you going?"
He asked her. Jiyoung's forehead turned a frown.

"To the office...? Obviously."

"The chairman just texted me. He said you'll come with him to the office."
Jiyoung looked at him with a surprised look. She then glanced on the window of Sunghoon's room.

She can't help it but to smile, walking towards the car and seating on the seat next to Secretary Yoon.

After a few more minutes, Sunghoon opened the door from the back seat. He then stopped and looked at the front seat seeing Jiyoung there.