XIX

Part 19: Let's have fun together...?

____________

The day went smooth unexpectedly. After they ate lunch they proceed to the Japanese Company who was the supplier for the SkyPark Electronics and appliances. They are surprised with Sunghoon visiting them. He kept it cool even with headache bugging him. They are all afraid of him. Jiyoung can't even understand what they are saying since they are speaking in Nihongo which, she is just still learning from the books the chairman gave her.

The Japanese officers seems to be intimidated by Sunghoon even if they are much older than him. The points on his sentence, his tone and his aura was just really scary. If you can really hear it, It looks like he is sending death threats in the nicest way he can do. In that way, He closed the deal from the Japanese.

"So... What should we do now?"
Jiyoung asked him. He's sitting at the back of the car, crossing his arms in front of his chest while jiyoung is driving.

"We have some spare time right now. Our flight will be on 23:00 so we still have..." He checked his smartwatch seeing it's only 4:37 in the afternoon."6 hours and 23 minutes. Do what you want I'll just sleep on the hotel."
he closed his eyes while Jiyoung's sparkled.

"Are you sure chairman??"
She asked with excitement. he hummed a little saying yes.

They reached the Hotel's parking with no time. Jiyoung escorted him to their hotel room.

"Where are you going?"
Sunghoon asked her, taking his coat off. Jiyoung looked at her phone, searching where to go when she's on Tokyo.

"I found some places online... I might go there to enjoy my time here."
She said giggling as she saw countless restaurants on the lists of must-go-to while she's on tokyo. Sunghoon just nodded his head and lay down on the bed.

"arraseo. Bring my card with you then."
He murmured. Jiyoung arched an eyebrow while Sunghoon took a black card from his wallet.

"But... i still have some spare money here..."

"You don't want to?"
he looked at her direction.

"Well... why not? but-"

"Take it as a reward for today Ms.Shin. Use it but don't overspend."

"If you say so Chairman. I'll take it with me."
She took the card from Sunghoon's hand and held it with her two hands. Her eyes twinkled. This is the first time she's holding a black card. He's really hella rich.

"Ohh I just remembered! You wanna watch the sunset tonight at 6? they said it's beautiful when you watch it near the shrine..."

"You wanna go with me?"
he asked her. Jiyoung nodded her head.

"And it's also the opening of the night market! We can have some dinner after we watched the sunset. let's have fun!"

for a milisecond, Sunghoon's eyes sparkled with excitement

"Alright. I'll wake up at 6. Pick me up okay?"
Jiyoung jumped with happiness as he agreed.

"Don't be too reckless Assistant Shin."

"Yes sir. I'll go now."
She said and walked away.

She skipped cheerfully on the parking lot while surfing on her phone, then suddenly it rang.

'An unknown number again?'
She felt the urge to answer it but her mind was full of what ifs. Sunghee's number is already registered on her phone so it must not be here...