|>The big wedding<|

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your not to bad either" you say trying to push him away again. You fail,

"Look, Lara I'm not moving. I need a shower too you know. You were taking so long" he sighs and comes closer, you make your way around him and open the door,

"Okay then, I've finished anyway" you give him a flirtation smile and walk out, waiting until your out of the room to put a towel on, knowing Thomas would have seen you. You love teasing him.

You make your way back into the bedroom, with a robe on. You grab your phone- 9:37am.
Crap! You've got to be there in an hour. You run back into the bathroom, dropping your phone on the bed.

"Thomas!" You yell, but when you come into the bathroom the water isn't running,

"Yes love" he says from behind you

You jump a little. Why does he always do that?

"We have to leave in about-" you take a better look at him, he has a white towel folded around his crouch. Water droplets still linger on his skin. His hair is wet and his face has a huge smirk on it.

"See something you like?" He walks away.

Damn. He got you back good.

You follow him out of the bathroom, he's sitting on the bed.

"Okay well, we should get ready" he says smiling

"We should" you say walking over to the bed and sit down, but before you could even grab your suitcase thomas pulls you back and picks you up, placing you on his lap before planting a kiss on your lips.

He's so sneaky.
++++++++
*about two hours of driving later*

"You supposed to turn here!" You tell Thomas, you've been driving round for nearly an hour. Aimlessly.

"I can't love, it's a 'wrong way' sign" he says laughing. He finds this whole situation amusing. But your getting short tempered,

"I hate London and their silly signs" you huff

"Ha ha" Thomas makes the next turn and you see the small church come into view.

It's stunning. About twenty cars are parked outside it. There's willow trees surrounding the church, drooping onto the fragile structure. It looks beautiful. The windows are coloured and there's paintings on the side of the building.

"It looks nice" Thomas smiles at you then goes to park Juliet near one of the willows. Once the car engines off Thomas turns to you, a serious look on his face.

"Lara, you can do this! We're walking in there as a couple. To show him maturity, show him we are happy together!" He holds your hand

You take a deep breath "I love you Thomas Sangster"

"I love you Lara Streets"
++++++

She looks beautiful. Her gown is flowing down her back and onto the floor. It's lace with floral patterns on the back. Although you once called her your best friend, you can't help but wish she just stayed out of it all. As for Ryan, he's got a black tux on and a red rose in his pocket. He's standing at the top of the isle. She's walking towards him. They seem happy.
Why did they invite you again? You figure it's time to stop holding a grudge on them. It was so long ago. Plus you'd found Thomas, and he's just perfect. You try your best at being happy for the new couple.

Thomas is sitting next to you, hand in hand. There's about forty people in the room. Girls, boys, men, women. The bride eventually ends up standing next to the groom. The Reverent says the vows, and the couple swear. They say I do, and it's over with a kiss. Thomas squeezes your hand tighter, and you lean into him.

Everyone makes their way out of the church. There's lots of talking and rushing round. Then, finally, it's all over and you'd done it. You can now say your a fully matured adult. Two years ago you would never be able to do what you just did.
Ryan says you don't have to stay for the ceremony, and you don't really want to anyway.

"I'm really happy you came Lara" he says

"My pleasure" you smile at him,

There's a long pause, and you both just stand there. Smiling. Thomas is next to you, and he leans in and shakes Ryan's hand. That when he utters his last words,

"You've changed so much. I wish Thomas and yourself much happiness in the future." He looks at Thomas, Thomas nods and smiles, "Goodbye Larissa."

And with that he turns around and gets in his 'just married' car and they drive off into the sunset. Thomas turns to you,

"Well you did it." He smiles at you and kiss your forehead. You watch as the car drives off, slowly getting further away.

And for the first time in years,

You finally let go.
++++++

You get into Juliet, Thomas drives.

"Are we still going to your parents for dinner?' You ask Thomas as he backs out into the street,

"Well I was thinking maybe we could just do that tomorrow night?" He turns

"Okay good, I'm really tired" you close your eyes,

"Hey Lara, don't go to sleep on me!" He nudges you.

You open your eyes and look out of the car, the scenery is very pretty. Rolling hills and hardly any trees, it's country. You used to live in the country, it was boring but it was fun.
Thomas nudges you again,

"Which way is it again?"

"Turn right at the next intersection babe"

"Alright, what's the hotel name again?" He makes the turn

"The Reefton babe" you sigh, he's so forgetful

"What number is our room again?" He chuckles, you turn to him. Mouth open

"Are you joking?"

"Yes Lara" he giggles

You continue on for a while longer until the hotel comes into view, by now the whole 'country' feel has turned into a 'city, cars everywhere' feel. People are rushing, cars are honking. The weather is so cold here in the city.

"So I just park right-" Thomas starts

"Yes Thomas" you butt in, your really not in the mood.

He parks the car, still giggling. You both get out of Juliet and grab your things. Once your in the hotel you both go to the front desk,

"How was day Ms. Sangster" ....

Uh. Awkward

"Oh no I'm not-"

"She's not-"

You and Thomas stare awkwardly at each other,

"Oh sorry" the concierge says "I meant to say Streets"

"Uh no it's fine-" you start

"It's alright-" Thomas stops

Ugh.

This is going to be an awkward few days..

++++
Author:

I'm sorry I did a lot of small scenes in this chapter, but I just had too.

I'm literally just making up ideas as I go... This is NOT easy.

My chapters are getting sooooo short

HELP!

Anyways
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW!

-Lily