" His name is Shymarius, but he goes by Shy." I said.

" I feel like his death was sudden, but he didn't die alone. He had someone by his side when he passed. But they were injured as well." She said looking around the table waiting for somebody to speak.

" I was with him." Trey said.

" Well Shy, wants you to know he doesn't blame you for what happened that night. He wants you to let go of all that guilt your holding onto. He wants you to know that he appreciates you for staying by his side until he crossed over. He wants you to know you're his brother for life, and he wants you to continue on keeping the promise you made to him before he died cause you're doing a great job at it." She said as she rubbed Trey's hand and held it.

Trey nodded his head. He took his free hand and wiped his eyes. I could tell he wanted to try harder, but he was holding it in.

" Ok, now who did he have a love-hate relationship with?"

" Me." Ashley laughed nervously.

" When he was alive you guys would fight like cats and dogs, right?"

Ashley nodded.

" He wants you to know despite all of that he always looked at you as an annoying little sister. He wants to you know that he appreciates you for always visiting his resting place, and he's always there in spirit when you're there. He wants you to know that he appreciates you for...In his words " Putting people in they place whenever they would speak on down on his name in a negative light" He wants you to know you he loves you even though you guys were always at each other's throats."

Ashley began to cry, and all I could do was just look because I knew I was next, but I didn't know if I was prepared for what she was finna say or not. I began to look down, and play with my hands from me being nervous.

" Aye, it's gone be ight. Here just hold my hand." Key whispered as he grabbed my hand under the table.

I nodded my head.

" I know you're his girlfriend because as soon as you walked in I felt a connection to you." The white lady smiled pointing at me.

Instead of saying anything I did a fake smile, and nodded my head.

" He's been trying to communicate with you in your dreams? Hasn't he?" She asked.

" Yeah, but everything look and feel so real I get scared and wake up."I said as I nodded my head again.

The white lady bend down to me as I sat in the chair, and placed her hand on my knee.

" Well, Shy wants me to let you know that you didn't pick favorites that night. When you drove to the hospital to check on your cousin, his spirit was in the passenger seat riding with you. He wants to thank you for giving him the best years of his life, and he wants to thank you for showing him what love was and what love felt like. He wants you to know when you visited his resting place he was present with you in that moment with you, and heard everything you said to him. He wants you to remember what he said to you that night he died..."No matter what I'ma always love you, and I'ma always be hea fa ya baby. Even when a youngin gone ya heard me!" He wants you to know he's always watching over you, and he wants you to know he's so proud of you. He wants you to know it's ok for you to move on. He wants you to let him go, be happy, and find love again because you deserve it."