The waiter finally came, and we all ordered our food. As we waited on our food, I glanced over and noticed the white lady was still staring at me, but before I could say something the waiter came with out food.

We all began eating, and having a normal conversation. As we finished eating I noticed the lady was STILL HERE and STILL STARING.

" Aye, look y'all this white lady been staring at me since we got in this bitch. All y'all don't turn around at the same time though." I said whispering.

They all turned around at the same time any damn ways.

" WHO STARING AT CHU?" Ashley and Trey said at the same time.

" Aww, shit. Here we go again." Fat said throwing his hands up.

" Y'all calm down it's just a white lady. What can she do to us?" Kennedy asked.

Everybody looked at her like she was stupid.

" Whatchu mean! She white. She can use her white privilege and lie on us." Key said.

" Lie fa what? We haven't did nothing tho." Kennedy said looking confused.

" Baby, look around the table. WE BLACK. That's enough of a probable cause fa us to either be arrested or even killed just cause of that." I said to Kennedy.

Kennedy really didn't know nor experienced this type of stuff because her family kept her sheltered, but what kind of best friend I would be if I let her find out on her own.

" Let's just go before we all end up in jail." Ashley said irritated.

" Can we have the checks please?" Key asked.

The waiter nodded his head, and went to the back. The white lady got up, and made her way over towards us.

" Excuse me, I know I've been staring since you got here, and I wanna apologize for that. I was just trying to figure out when would be the best time to approach you." The white lady say to me.

" Approach ha fa what?" Trey and Key asked with a mean mugg on they're faces.

" To relay a message to her, and a few other people here at this table." She said.

" Excuse me ma'am, not to be rude or nothing but ion get whatchu saying so can you just get to the point?" I said looking at ha like she was crazy.

" I'm a psychic medium and—" Before she could finish I cut her off.

" No offense, but ion really believe in that stuff." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Yeah, we don't believe in that stuff, so no disrespect but can you leave from the table please?" Trey said.

" He said it would be harder for me to convince you two with y'all together." The white lady smiled.

" Who is he?" Kennedy asked.

" I don't know his name yet, which is why I'm asking you guys. All I know is he was 19, he was murdered, and his death anniversary just passed 5 days ago." The white lady said.

At that moment everybody else knew who she was talking about, but it looked like me, Trey, and Ashley had seen a ghost.

" Mane, my grandma would drown me in holy water, and pray over me for hours if she knew I was around this type of shit." Woo said.

" Bruh, if you scared just say that." Pjay said laughing.

" On God." Key said.

" Y'all shutup damn, I'm tryna hear." Fat said.