𝑂𝑛𝑒

I sit up looking at my friend Isabella with a really look. "There is no way I'm being in a video with you, you already know I'm camera shy" I shake my head at her.

"Come on Katrina you won't have to talk much but I don't want to go to do this by myself!" She yells pouting at me.

"Isabell seriously I don't want to be in the video." I stand up walking to are small apartment kitchen and grabbing a water from the fridge. Turning around and leaning my back against the counter.

She jumps off the couch coming over to me whining. I just roll my eyes laughing letting out a sigh. "Fine I'll come but I swear if you do anything that gets us in trouble you won't hear the end of me" I joke

She jumps up really happy "oh my GOD thank you!" She cups my face making me flinch and give her a weird look. "You won't regret this at all I swear" she then lets go running off twords the room. "put on a cute outfit we are going to Walmart!" And that was the last thing I hear from her before her room door slams shut.

I just let out a small chuckle walking to my room and going to my drawers pulling out and putting on some regular short denim shorts with a few rips here and there. I then proceeded to my closet scrolling through the cloths pulling out a cropped plain black shirt. I then grab the first pair of shoes I find which are black slip on vans.

I go to my bathroom fixing up my hair a little. I put on some light make up as well looking at myself. I shrug walking out going back to the living room plopping down on the couch scrolling through my phone. After awhile Isabella finally walks out and walks over to me.

"Meh you look fine" she sticks her tounge out in a joking manner and I slap her slightly."ow that hurt" she pouts like she usually does.

"Oops" I smile at her standing up.

"Let's go" she says grumpily under her breath.

I nod and we walk out going down are apartment stairs getting to the car.we get into her jeep leaving to Walmart.

𓆉

Once we pull up I start to get nervous and isabell notices. "Hey it's ok we are just filming a video and um..." she says in a guilty tone.

"What did you do?" I look at her serious.

"Well I might have invited some other you tubers" she smiles lightly and I groan throwing my head back.

"Please dont tell me it's those guys" I whisper shaking my head looking at her

She nods lightly covering herself a little ready for impact of some kinda force from me. I just groan agian un-buckeling my seat belt and getting out. She does to and she walks over to me. I look down at her small self I was about a few inches taller than her . She was about 5'4 and I was 5'9. She smiles and I just smile back not wanting to make her feel upset.

"Ok let's go" I say pushing her shoulder lightly and she smiles even bigger pulling me twords the store like a child. Once we walk in we are greeted with a hello from a Walmart employee. And I wave but get pulled further into the store and I get stopped very forcefully when my body comes crashing with someone else. I don't realize what's going on until I jump back.

"Oh um are you ok?" The guy says tilting my head up. When I look up I notice that it's baylen. he was always so touchy with me but I always thought it was just out of friendliness. And he always kept it in a respectful way so that's what also made me think it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when isabell tapped me with her elbow lightly. I shake my head moving away from his finger.

"Uh...yeah I'm fine" I look down embarrassed.

"Ok well let's have fun!" He yells grabbing me in a headlock as well as Kyle. While peej and isabell flirt like usal.

"Baylen stooop" I try to push him off laughing. His camera man was infront of us filming. I got a bit shy covering my face. And baylen let's go of Kyle pulling me up closer twords him.

"Oh don't be so shy all the time it's just a camera it won't hurt you" he says laughing pushing me away a little now.

I roll my eyes pushing him forcefully and he falls back into a cart of pillows. I start laughing really hard. "I'm so sorry I didn't think you would fall Into anything" I say trying to help him but he just gives me and evil smirk pulling me down in with him. The nerve this guy has.

I start to hit him softly so he will stop so we don't get in trouble. He just pushes me out coming with me. He stands up better looking at me and grinning like he dosent already smile enough.

"Arnt you just so cute when you get scared of things...like Walmart employees" he whispers the last part at me and I grunt while he turns back to Kyle and he starts talking to him about some star wars stuff pulling peej into it. Making isabell walk back over to me and I look down at her in confusion.

"I thought you were the one filming today where's your camera?" I ask.

"I lied well not really but I really just wanted you to get out of the house and come hang out with the boys" she shrugs

I just stare at her with a blank expression"well it worked I guess this isn't so bad but baylen can be a little annoying" I smile

"Well looks like your going to have to deal with it because we are all going out tonight and having one of those friend night type of things"

"Isabella" I look down at her in frustration but I then get tackled lightly when I wasn't looking. I look up to see Kyle laughing at how scared and lost of breath I was. I didn't notice I was sitting on the ground from the impact of his hit. I look up at him mad but stand up. "Thanks Kyle" I shove him.

"Of course madam" he says bending forward a little with one hand behind him on his back and the other infront of him out straight then standing back up. I smile at his sillyness looking up to see baylen look a little upset while staring at Kyle but then his facial expression changes when he looks back up at me. I just shrug it off and he walks over to me flinging his arm over me and his other over Kyle while peej and isabell are infront of us chatting.

"So ready to have a fun night?" Kyle ask looking at me then baylen.I nod and so does baylen.

"Dude this is gonna be the best night ever, since you'll be with us" baylen says in a exited tone.

"Aww stop being so sweet " I say rolling my eyes but patting his hand and blushing a little.

This is gonna be a long night.

I decided to write a book about baylen because not many are written about him and I just love him a lot so I hope you liked

I just edited this one and I'm started to hate my books lmao😭