Among Us

G U Y S
So my spirit is gone and my life is in shambles but here I am. I'm soooo sorry to disappear into thin air. Anyway, just wanted to do something fun because why not and also I though it would be funny.

Tamaki
Always plays White with the Trojan looking helmet so he can be a knight. Once he discovered the mini crewmate bundle he was obsessed though and never removes them... EVER.
He named them and everything.
He likes being the crewmate best so he can team with Haruhi or Kyoya. He always blames the twins or on the occasion that he doesn't accidentally vent in front of everyone he kills the twins first so he's easy to spot as imposter.
He's the last person to finish tasks and usually easy to kill. He never finishes his tasks as a ghost cause he's baby sitting his children.
His tag is usually "Prince"

Hikaru
He always plays Cyan. Him and Koaru always use the devil horns. Super sus all the time but honestly rarely the imposter. He loves playing imposter though because it's fun for him to set everyone against each other. Usually finishes tasks in a fair amount of time and is hard to kill as crewmate because he's always with Koaru and they never kill each other.
His tag is Devil

Koaru
He plays orange with devil horns. He's actually pretty good as imposter but when Hikaru dies he rats himself and the other imposter out so it's pretty quick. Fair amount of time to complete tasks and, like Hikaru, hard to kill. He just wants to be whatever Hikaru is so there's no sourness when one wins or loses.
His tag is also devil

Kyoya
He plays Black with no hats or anything. Just plain old black. He's honestly super sus all the time because of how NOT sus he is. The best imposter and crewmate but always sussed out. Tamaki will also defend him with his life so when he's imposter he saves him for last. Usually Haruhi is first because she's clever.
He's usually voted off either first or last, which is annoying because he always gets sussed out by the twins for doing tasks. He's actually really fast and efficient at tasks and fixing emergencies. Great person to have in the crew.
Tag is just Kyoya

Haruhi
Haruhi is usually brown with the little leaves on her head. She usually is sporting the little robo pet. She's a great crewmate and even better imposter because no one suspects her. She is kinda slow at tasks cause she forgets which rooms they're in but she can work her way around vents like crazy. She usually Kills random at first then goes from there so no one can pin it on her. She is usually stuck teaming with Tamaki because he latched on. She can tell when he's imposter easily cause he follows the twins instead of her.
Her tag is "tree" only because Tamaki wouldn't let her use her name.(and her skin design looks like one)

Mori
He plays Blue. He's not big on hats but occasionally he'll wear the bandana one. He's honestly a really bad crewmate cause he never says anything or pins anyone and he doesn't rush to get his tasks done mostly tailing Hani or allowing himself to get killed by Hani. He's an excellent imposter because he doesn't seem sus because that's just how he is in all the games. Almost last if not THE last person to finish tasks. He's just playing cause Hani wants him to.
His tag is just "Mori"

Hani
He plays pink with the flower on his head. He's actually a really good crewmate and imposter, coming in close with Haruhi and Kyoya. He's only knocked to third because he self reports a LOT.
He loves being crewmate but he tries to get EVERYONE to team together which annoys the imposter but also makes it hard for tasks to get done. No one has the heart to kill him tbh so he's usually one of the last few standing. Except Kyoya...he kills him right after mori. He loves playing even though he's not the greatest.
His tag is "usa-Chan"