Boyfriend Scenarios!

I'm gonna start doing the little scenarios in here too as I think of them. They'll be MUCH shorter than a one shot though. Also, A/N at the bottom =)
Any gender reader!

When they realize they're in love with you:

Tamaki

He was doing his usual business, hosting. He was surrounded in girls as usual and they were all lovely of course, but his mind kept drifting to one person.... It had been months and he couldn't get you out of his head. It was like a song played on repeat. One of the girls tried in vain to get his attention. What could it be? You weren't his little one, that was Haruhi. But you were much closer than a friend... Just then, it was like a lightbulb turning on. "Im in love with them..."
All the girls stare in shock as Tamaki blushes at his realization. Meanwhile, all the girls fuss and squeal over who he was speaking of.

Kyoya

He was typing on his computer, working out some club funds. Now, Kyoya was always very perceptive and caught on quickly to everything thrown at him. However, he could never quite pin you down. You would always do something that would shock him or make him rethink something he was sure of. You were like a never ending maze that he was always working through. And he loved every second of it. You were the one who didn't fall in line, which just so happened to put you right in Kyoya's path. He smirked a bit to himself, sighing at his thoughts. "My, My." He chuckles to himself as he shuts the laptop. "It seems our idiot king isn't the only one who's fallen for someone."

Hikaru

He didn't know what it was. Haruhi was the first person to ever be able to tell them apart, then you came along and even more of the world they had built just for them crumbled away. It was like seeing things through new eyes. And with you, everything seemed brighter. Hikaru was dense, he couldn't figure out what these feeling ment. Not alone, atleast. But luckily, he had a twin who was much less dense. Koaru had noticed for a long time that Hikaru had feelings that were growing and would eventually come into full bloom. And he knew his brother would never realize his feelings by himself, so he had to give him a push. So as he and Hikaru sat together in their room, he jumped into action. "Hey, Hikaru..."
"Yeah?"
"I think I'm in love with (Y/N)."
He could visibly see Hikaru tense. He watched carefully, making sure not to push him too far. Hikaru was conflicted and confused. He understood being upset. After all, it had always been just the two of them. But the problem was... that wasn't what made him upset. It was the fact that he was in love with you. He didn't want anyone to have you... even if it was Koaru.
"Hika-
"I'm sorry, Koaru...you can't have them..."
Koaru's eyes widened. This was what he was going for but hearing it still shocked him.
"They're mine..."

Koaru

Koaru was always much more perceptive to people around him than his brother. Unlike Hikaru, who didn't understand people and their feelings at all, he just chose to blatantly ignore them. In a way, he had always thought that made him the crueler one between him and his brother. It didn't bother him in middle school, and even in high school it wasn't present in is mind. That is, until he met you. Now his mind was constantly spiraling of thoughts of you. Hikaru had broken out of it little by little, this world they lived and played in. It hurt, because while Hikaru's eyes trailed after another, Koaru could still only think of himself and his brother. Until he met you. Finally his eyes would go to someone new. While Koaru was much less dense, his own feelings would sometimes prove difficult for him to understand. It was when Hikaru licked a bit of cake icing off your finger, the same act that always happened, that he finally understood. All this jealousy, happiness, frustration, and nervousness. It was all because...he loved you.

Mori

Mori was always the quiet type. Girls would fall for him because of his looks or because of his relationship with Hani, but no one ever tried to get to know him like you did. You always talked to him in class, in passing in the halls, on occasion during lunch. Even though he didn't respond much, you didn't seem to mind. Sometimes you would sit in a comfortable silence and just enjoy one anothers company. And the more he thought of it, the harder he fell for you. And he knew it right away.

Hani

Dispite what the other hosts thought, Hani was actually very mature. He was perfectly capable of being a mature third year, dispite being childish by nature. After meeting you in class, he began to feel more and more drawn to you. You didn't treat him like a baby, but also didn't shame him for his childish demeanor. You were someone he could easily talk to about anything, big or small. It was pretty easy for him to figure out he loved you, and he almost immidiatly asked you out.

Word count: 904

Guys I choked-
Over 700 reads??? You guys are too damn kind! Sorry I've been gone for forever, This quarantine has been kicking my ass. But I should be back in gear! Please drops some requests so I can get more ideas!