Haruhi x Fem!Reader

You were walking down the hall at Ouran. You'd gone here for 2 years and not once had you seen a commoner get in. That, until Haruhi Fujioka. When he first came, you immediately were able to spot him. After all, he was the only one not wearing a uniform. You mostly brushed it off, until you saw him up close. He was...so cute! He had big brown eyes and an adorably small frame. Now you were curious. You heard he was spending time with the famous host club in music room 3.
And that's what landed you in front of the two large doors of the music room. Host clubs weren't usually your thing, considering you preferred girls. You weren't necessarily against dating a guy either, though. (A/N If you only like girls you can leave that last sentence out)
You slowly push the door open, having rose petals fly out at you accompanied by a chorus of "Welcome!" You fanned away the petals, looking at the group in front of you. You quickly spot Haruhi in the front.
A blonde boy smiles at you, holding a hand out. "Hello there princess, might you-" You quickly interrupted. "Fujioka Haruhi, please."
This seems to send the blonde to a corner, making him pout and somehow grow mushrooms out of his head. You look at him confused as a set of twins begin laughing. Haruhi walks up to you with a sweet smile. "Ready to sit, (Y/N)-Senpai?" You smile and nod, following him to the table. You sit with him, seeming to be his only customer at the moment. The more you looked at him the more you were certain...
"So, (Y/N)-Senpai, what made you want to come to the host club?"
"I was just curious." You said honestly. Haruhi nods and pours you some tea. You stare at him for a moment, making him nervous. "Um...Senpai...?"
"Haruhi-san...are you...a girl?"
It was almost as if there was a record scratch because suddenly the Hosts were all over you two.
"Haruhi! Why don't you and your super manly muscles take these plates for us!" The twins chimed as they suddenly had a swaying stack of plates. They stood her up, putting them in her arms.
"Guys-!" She gets cut off by a tiny blond boy clinging to her. "You're so strong and Manly Haru-chan!" She looses her balance, making her fall backwards. Your eyes widen as you quickly spring up. As the plates all shattered across the ground, Haruhi's eyes widening, you still had your eyes clamped shut as you lay over her, trying to protect her from the falling glass. All the hosts and guests stare in awe. You slowly open your eyes, looking around. Your head hurt a bit from some of the plates hitting you, but you were over all fine. "(Y-Y/N)-Senpai are you okay?!" Haruhi asks, sitting up and looking over you in concern. 'Cute~' You smile at her, nodding. "Don't worry Haru, I'm okay."
"Haruhi, could you take miss (L/N)-san to the back to get cleaned up? She has glass all over her uniform." A boy you quickly recognized as Kyoya Ootori said. You only knew him because you were always right behind him in math and it pissed you off. Haruhi gets up, offering you a hand. You of course take it, allowing her to lead you to the back. "Thank you for saving me, (Y/N)-Senpai." You smile at her cuteness.
"You can just call me (Y/N). So...I take it you are a girl?"
She nods, sighing. "Yeah, I'm a girl." You ask why she's dressing as a boy and working as a host, and she explains that she dropped an expensive vase and had to work off the dept. You frown a bit, offering to pay it for her since you were also rich. But she smiles, giggling a bit which was even more adorable.
"Nah, it's okay. They're not so bad. Its kinda fun actually."
You smile at her, nodding and loving her calm and sweet personality.
'Maybe I could get to know you..."Mr". Fujioka.'

Word count: 702
Sorry it was kinda short ;-;
Lemme know if you have any ideas or requests or if you want a part 2 of any previously done ones!
Edit: Just realized its 1 am where I am and I'm like -_-