Tommy and Ian

I hop down off the edge of the wall to make my way over to the marina. Since Ellie isn't here, I take one of the Seraphite bridges to get there quickly. I go to the building to lead up to one of the bridges and make my way up slowly. When I get to the bridge I start to slowly walk along the top of the rail to the other side of the building. I hold my arms out to keep my balance. I'm not really scared of heights, but these always did make me hold my breath until my feet are firmly planted on the ground. I wasn't expecting the bridge to be packed or anything, but I thought maybe I might run into one Seraphite group.

"Where are they?" I whisper to myself as I make my way down the building. I keep my bow to my side, but seems like I don't need it, "This is the quietest Seattle's ever been." I keep moving. I closer to the marina with no run in's with anyone, "Where are the Wolves? Where are the Seraphites?" my head whips towards the sound of a sniper in the distance. There we go. I start to run to the area and keep my bow loaded at my side. When I get there I duck behind cover when I see two Wolves crawling from car to car trying to avoid the gun shots. They're too far away so I can't make out who they are. When they enter the garage after moving a cart to block themselves from the bullets. I continue to watch before I start to move from each car slowly. The bullets aren't directed at me, but I still try to be careful while moving. When I get to the door I open it and see dead demons surrounding the area. I stay crouched as I move past all the cars. I still hear the sound of gun shots in the distance. When I get to the bridge where Ian and Tommy were I see they're gone, so I keep moving in hopes that they're okay. When I walk through the doors everything is quiet now. I walk past the chairs and tables and stop when I see a dead body. It's a Wolf. 

I crouch down and examine the body, "I think this is one that came to Jackson." I whisper to myself. I move the head so it's looking at me and examine the bullet wound, "Nice shot." I stand up and look around. There's another door that I head towards. There is an "exit" sign above it. I push through the door and hold up my bow. I lower it when there's no one here. I furrow my eyebrows and look around. In the distance I see two retreating figures. My body freezes when an arm wraps around my waist and covers my mouth. I start to wiggle.

"Shh, Tate it's just me." I turn around and am faced with Ian.

"Ian? Where's Tommy?"

"In the water. We got separated when Abby and the other WLF sneaked into the building. Tommy almost had her until one of the Seraphites came and stabbed him."

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah. He fell into the water, but he should be okay. Let's go find him."

I nod at him and follow him to the end of the docks, "Did you see who was with her? Why was a Seraphite with a Wolf?"

"Don't know kid. How are you? With being back here. Where's Ellie?"

"Went to the aquarium after Abby. Guess she won't find her... let's just find Tommy and then Ellie so we can get out of here."

Ian chuckles, "Yeah remind me to get a drink when we're back in Jackson. Maybe 20." When we get to the dock I start to run when I see Tommy pull himself up. I grab onto his arm and help him up.

"Hey, Tate. Man am I happy to see you." Tommy looks at me then Ian, "Where's Ellie? Don't tell me..."

"She's alive. She went after Abby at the aquarium. She was persistent to go, but I promised Maria I'd come here to get you."

"Well what are we waitin' here for? Let's go get her." Tommy says and starts to make his way. I follow him and Ian stays close to me with his gun ready. We move as fast as we can through the city and to the aquarium. Although we are moving as quick as we can, it's still going to take us at least an hour or two to get to the aquarium, and it doesn't ease my worries of Ellie's rashness, "Our whole time here there has been hundreds of patrols. Where have they gone?" Tommy questions.

"Let's just focus on finding Ellie right now." I reply back.

"Tate. I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but we've ran into a few patrols with people who have the same scars as you... Ian mentioned they're called the Seraphites?"

"Yeah. I grew up in their group. They're based at the other side of Seattle where that tall oval tower is." I point over and Tommy nods. We don't make much conversation after- we're all just focused on reaching Ellie. When we reach the aquarium I'm the first to run inside. We find an entrance at the side of the building and I jump down. While we're walking through it's... quiet. I hear a gun shot go off in the distance and I don't hesitate to run. Tommy and Ian yell at me to stop but I still run. I pass a dead dog, but don't make much of a notice to it as I go through the doors where we heard the gun shot. I slow down when I notice Ellie hyperventilating on the floor. The bodies of two dead Wolves lay around her.

"Ellie." I say softly as I approach her. I put my hand on her should and she jumps and looks at me with red rimmed eyes, "Hey." I whisper softly before sitting on the ground and pulling Ellie towards me. I rest my head on her shoulder and Ellie cries into my neck. I hear footsteps behind me and a hand is placed on my shoulder. My eyes furrow when I see who it is, "Aster? What are you doing here."

"Jesse and I left a day after you guys. We found Ellie when she helped us from a group of Wolves. We came here to the aquarium with her, but we ran into infected so we had to take the long way to the aquarium. We've only been here for a few minutes" Aster tells me.This only happened within a few minutes? I look down at all the blood pooling in the water on the floor. I look behind her and see Jesse with Tommy, "Look Tate we need you." Aster says.

"What do you mean?"

"Before we... killed them we got some information. Abby's at the Seraphite camp." Jesse tells me.

"No." 

"Tate-" 

"I said no. I can't go back there. It's one thing being in Seattle and having to deal with patrol groups, but the whole camp? And the Wolves are attacking there tonight. There's no way we will find Abby there even if she still manages to survive it."

"Wait. How do you know the Wolves are attacking there?" Ian says stepping up. 

"When Ellie and I went to the hospital to get information I distracted the Wolves and led some away so Ellie can get in. I ended up falling into a river, but I heard the Wolves talking about attacking the camp today. Who knows what we would be walking into if we go there."

"Why do you think the Wolves are attacking? Have they done that before?"

I shake my head, "No. If they're attacking they're going in strong. Probably don't want to keep this war going."

I feel Ellie's fingers intertwine with mine. I look over at her and give her a soft smile. I turn back to Ian and he glances at our hands and gives me a wink. Tommy steps forward, "I almost had her back at the marina. This time I'm not letting Abby go."

Ian puts a hand on Tommy's shoulder, "I'm not risking my daughters safety."

Tommy looks at me, "You told me where it is. I'll go myself."

I shake my head, "I told you the general location. The camp is bigger and more complex than you think. There's hundreds of people there. Plus more with Wolves."

"I'll figure it out." Tommy turns away. I turn my head to Ellie who gets up.

"You're not leaving me behind this time Tommy." Ellie says and walks up to him. I look over at Ian, Jesse and Aster who all have conflicted looks on their faces. Jesse walks next to Ellie.

"My friends problems are my problems." 

Aster walks up next to Jesse and gives him a soft smile, "I came all this way. Might as well finish it."

Ian sighs. I'm still sitting on the floor and Ian comes over to me and crouches down, "I know you don't want to go, but I'm with you all the way. I won't leave you." Ian places a hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze. I break eye contact with Ian and look over at Jesse, Ellie, Tommy and Aster. I close my eyes and lower my head to the ground. I let out a soft sigh.

"Well... you guys are gonna need a guide. And we're gonna need a boat."

_______________________

And this is where I really don't follow TLOU game ;)

They're going to the Seraphite camp!