Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

"You got it miss l/n, you can trust me.
Y/n is strong, and yeah she might have her off days.. But she always picks herself back up."

"Thank you Kuroo."

You stayed still in the kitchen, hearing every word.
You couldn't help but smile to yourself.
You soon feel out of a trance when yiu heard the front door shut, and Kuroo coming your way.

"What did you guys talk about?"  you asked.

"She wanted to see if I was single, nothing too big."

You rolled your eyes at the jokester. "Yeah okay, whatever you say macho man."

"Don't call me that.." He laughed.

"Sorry..mr 'Everyone thinks I'm hot'."

"Hey I can't help it." He shrugged playfully.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Actually.. You can watch a movie..I think I'm gonna draw.."

"Back to drawing huh?"

"Yeah.." You smiled.

✨✨✨

The whole day went by pretty fast, you and Kuroo stayed home and watched movies, played video games, talked about random stuff and even did some homework.

It was a good day.

It was now time for dinner and you and Kuroo were in the kitchen getting the ingredients together to make home made spaghetti and meatballs.

There was a sudden knock at your door.

"I'll get it." Kuroo said, putting down the knife he was using.

"Oh..hello there.." Kuroo smirked.
"What brings you two here?"

You listened in.

"Is y/n here? She hasn't been answering her phone."

"Bokuto?" You said, walking to the door and seeing an owl and raven haired boys.

You heart started to beat fast as you saw Akaashi.

"Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING OUR TEXTS!!" Bokuto yelled, making you and everyone else cover their ears.

"Come in guys.." You said, ears still ringing.

"Y/n?"

"I took the day off today... And say shouldn't you guys be at practice right now?"

"Oh yeah, I canceled practice to come and make sure you were okay..." He continued.

"You didn't have to do that.." You say shocked.

"Well.. I was worried about you and well you weren't answering any of mine or Akaashi's texts."

"Oh yeah... I turned my phone off earlier.. I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

You fidgeted with your fingers.
Kuroo taking note of the awkward tension.

"Well we were just making dinner so if you guys wanna come help, then I suppose can stay to eat."

"Isn't it like.. A little early for dinner?" Bokuto asks. Cocking his head to the side.

"Well you see, we were hungry now so we are making dinner now.." He said pulling Bokuto into a head lock.

You smiled at the two until a certain someone came up to you.

"Hey.. Can we talk?"

You looked into those gorgeous blue-green eyes and nodded your head, making you blush.

You took a look at the boys who seemed pretty occupied and motioned Akaashi upstairs to your room.

When you entered you took a seat on your bed.

"Your room is nice.. Did you draw all of these?" He asked, pointing to your wall of past drawings that were tapped there.

"Oh..um yeah.." you started to fidget with your fingers.

"Look..y/n.."

When he said your name it made you jump a little.

Were you really ready for this conversation... We're you really ready to get rejected?

"Akaashi I want to apologize.."

"May I sit?" He motioned.

"Sure." You said, sliding over to give him some more room, trying to avoid any contact as much as possible.

"I didn't know you liked me like that..." He started.

Your heart did its thing and started racing.
"I-I.. I didn't want you to find out that way...or at all to be honest.."

"Why not at all?"

"I guess...well..."

"You're afraid of getting rejected?"

You nodded your head, picking your nail beds.

"Understandable...look..I can't tell you that I like you that way too because I don't really know if I do.. But I do know that I want you in my life..I didn't want some trashy bully to change that."

You gave him a smile.
"Friends?"

"Friends."

Did he just tell me that he might have feelings for me?? Is there a possibility??? Really!!!!
No
No
You're over thinking this... Stop getting your hopes up y/n!!!

But oh God.... Those eyes!!!