Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San(REQUEST)

Start from the beginning

"Hey Hanako,what is this?" We turn to Yashiro to see her with a white and pink bag in one of her hands. The other hand held a small scale it seemed. "Oh that? It's a matchmaking item." Her eyes widen"matchmaking?!" His eyes widen as he rushes over to her"AH! YASHIRO! WAIT!"

Yashiro sets one in her mouth as her hands cover it. "Tell me how to use them!" She demands"f-fine! It's a-a mermaid s-scale. When two people ingest it they become bound a terrible curse is laid on them." She then swallows it making Hanako and I freak out.

"YASHIRO! WHAT THE H*LL?!" I scream"I-I thought I-I told you n-not to swallow it!" Hanako panics with me. "I don't care! I'm fine with being cursed! I just wanna be with Minamoto senpai! You had magic items this whole time! YOU LIED TO ME HANAKO-SAN!"

Hanako's eyes widen at her words. She then rushes out the bathroom leaving us two alone. "Th-This is g-going to cause trouble." Hanako nods but doesn't say a word. "I-I-I'm going t-to follow her. I-I think I might know where sh-she went."

I searched everywhere for Yashiro,but found nothing but a almost dead fish. I picked it up and instantly knew it was Yashiro. Oh man,this looks bad!

Hanako then appears with a fish tank. I set her in the water and we head towards a empty classroom. "I-I'm s-surprised y-you sh-showed up Ha-Hanako. I-I th-thought I'd h-have to come a-and find you. H-How'd you know w-we were there?" He shrugs"I just had a feeling is all." He sets the tank on a desk and sits on top of one the nearby ones. "How long have you known Yashiro?" He asks me"hm...nice th-the first year of junior h-high. So almost f-four years." I answer"oh,that's a long time ago." I shrug"I-I guess so...sh-she's nice and all,b-but she's a hopeless r-romantic...I-I just want her t-to find someone w-who loves her a-a lot."

A small smile comes to his mouth. "That's really nice of you Y/N." I shrug"th-thanks I guess..." I glanced at the fish named Yashiro"sh-she seems to be waking up." Hanako looks over and then speaks up"I almost didn't make it! A second later and you would've dried up!"

"Hanako-san...I-I can breathe." Hanako nods"I put everything you'd need in that tank. I hope it's to your liking."

"What's going on? What happened to me...?" Hanako then picks up the tank and goes over to a mirror in the room"ta-da!" Yashiro began to get frantic slosh back in forth in the water. "I turned into a fish?!" She yells,Hanako sets the tank onto the desk"seems like you like it!"

"H-Hanako,sh-she's panicking!" Hanako smile falters"she's fine. Besides,I thought I told you it comes with a price. You've been inflicted with the curse of the mermaid. Fish are the servants mermaids. If someone else ingested the scale then the power would've been split between the two of you,then you wouldn't have turned into a fish all the way. You'd still be fish like though. We call it matchmaking because the curse is spread upon two people. But you didn't do it-"Hanako gets up on the desk"why is that?"

"I-I never actually liked senpai...I was only trying to use him." My eyes widened a little"y-you were j-just l-lying t-to yourself." She swims up and down as a nod. "What Hanako-San said was true. I'd take anyone,I just didn't want to admit it. I'm such a terrible person." She cries.

"N-No you're not! You're o-one o-of the n-nicest people I've ever met! Y-You p-put up w-with my st-stuttering and you're out going and o-overall a really nice and good person." I admitted making Yashiro's black beady eyes widen(or get smaller rather). "Y/NNNN! You're so nice!"

Then a deep voice rang through the room.

"Now now,such foolish creatures,these humans. Be overjoyed you little girl~! For now,you are my servant!" The desks began move around the room independently of themselves. A black hole appeared and began to suck them in.