Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San(REQUEST)

Start from the beginning

"Come on Y-Yashiro...l-let's t-trust h-him. H-He seems n-nice." Yashiro's eyes go from me to Hanako,she sighs as he shuts the book. "Do you have any special skills Yashiro?" Yashiro nods and we follow her to the school's garden.

Hanako didn't take his eyes off me as we made our way down to the garden. It made me really uncomfortable. Though,I didn't say anything.

"This is the school's garden! I'm in the gardening club." He looks over at me"and you,Y/N?" I begin to play with the hem on my uniform dress"w-well I-I'm not r-really i-in a club..."I trail off"oh,so then what do you like to do?" I shrug as Yashiro speaks up.

"My speciality is growing things from the ground!" She exclaims as Hanako gives her a confused look. I let out a stifled laugh"what's with these reactions?! I plant flowers! Isn't that girly?!" Her smile fades"but I guess it's not that girly..."Yashiro then tells us(mostly Hanako)why she took up gardening.

I knew Yashiro wasn't a fan of the super girly life style,but she'd do anything to impress a boy. "But it's been a month! I'm definitely over him!" Hanako glanced at me for a moment as I gestured him to help her out. "It still bothers you though?" She shakes her head"no! I'm over him! I'm into Minamoto senpai now! Imma get a boy that's better than him so he knows what he's missing out on!"

Hanako leans on his palm with a smile. "Any boy will do then?" I felt my cheeks burn a little at his smile,that childish yet mature smile. "No! I want Minamoto senpai!" Yashiro groans"you say that,but it seems like you don't know a lot about that guy." She shakes her head"I do know a lot about him!" I shake my head"sh-she doesn't k-know anything about h-him." Hanako nods at this information. "So what's his full name?"

Yashiro didn't say anything a just turned to pick up a bug. "Do you know his name then?" Hanako asks looking up at me as I nod. "O-Of course I-I do...h-his n-name is T-Teru M-Minamoto." Hanako's eyes widen a little"ah! Teru! What a perfect name!" I roll my eyes a little as Hanako pulls out a notepad and pen.

All day Hanako's been trying to help Yashiro with her crush. But they've all failed miserably. I knew Yashiro was getting annoyed and fed up with these plans,I was upset that everything was failing for Yashiro. The good thing though is that I was warming up to the boy,though despite all of the fails,Hanako still stayed happy and positive.

"Nothing is working...that last one had nothing to do with my abilities..."Yashiro groans in pain a little rubbing the pinkish red spot on her forehead from the fall. Hanako let's out a nervous laugh"don't ehehehehe me!" Hanako then speaks up"why don't you just confess your love to him?" Yashiro jumps back"I CAN'T! IMPOSSIBLE!" She screams with a pink face.

"Well I'm new at this to,and that's-"

"'NEW'?!"

"I mean,I don't get call often." Hanako shrugs"this is all Y/N's fault,we should've left while we could." I feel my cheeks burn"I-I'm sorry,b-but at l-least he's t-trying to h-help!" Hanako smiles at me"I like you Y/N! I like Y/N." Hanako says turning to Yashiro at the end. "ALL THE METHODS WERE SO BASIC! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG!"

"Just call me pure Hanako-San~!" He purrs"no! You're just new!" She growls"I-I've got some n-not so i-innocent th-things to!" He exclaims digging through his pockets"ah! Here!" He then pulls out a doll"what is it?" Yashiro and I ask together"kokeshi doll." Yashiro takes it from the boy"so?" He smirks"it's kinda sexy,right?"

She then throws it out the window making the boy scream and rush over to it. "Y/N! Help me get my doll!" He screams at me"w-what sh-should I-I do?!" He shrugs"I don't know! Maybe-"he turns to me"you can lower me out the window and I can get it." He suggests"but you're a g-ghost? So can't y-you j-just r-reach down a-and get it?"