My secretary diligently follows my lead until we reach my office.

I sit myself on my seat and I lean back comfortably exhaling a sigh.

"What do we have today, Jun?"

He clears his throat and pulls out his notebook. "As of today, you have two meetings on the new songs you composed for Exo's new album. And then, you will have to arrange and proofread lyrics our potential songwriters wrote. After that, you will have high tea with Mr Jeon Wonwoo, on wanting you to personally write poems for his new book. And at night, you will have dinner with Miss Kim Jisoo."

He exhales as look at me and I nod my head listening to my tight schedule.

"Is there anything that you want to postpone?"

I stop typing on my computer and wonder for a while. "Cancel with Kim Jisoo-ssi."

"B-but this will be the third time you cancel?"

"Just cancel it. It's not important."

"B-but, President, Miss Kim said—"

"Just cancel it, Wen Junhui."

I cut him off while looking straight into his eyes as he immediately noted it down.

"Oh and one more thing, find me a jewellery store. I want to buy a necklace for my mother's birthday. Email me the designs by today if possible. I will go there by myself to buy it."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jia's POV

"How much will you take this? Can you tell me how it weighs too?"

I offer the lady behind the counter my two layer gold necklace to pawn it.

"It weighs 16 grams and costs like 1.5 million won. But I will give you 1 million won only."

I frowns as I fix my hat trying to ease my burning heart towards this old lady.

"But Aunty, you should give me at least 1.3M won!" I exclaims trying to stand for myself.

"And? You want me to save it for you just like your bracelet and ring too, right? Do you even have money to pay for the bracelets and rings you pawned before?" The lady snapped as I shut my mouth still feeling dissatisfied.

"Then I'll pay for the bracelet and ring back. I want my bracelet and ring back. I have money myself! There's many people out there I can pawn my jewelleries with!"

I said slowly losing my patience as I reach the back of my pocket to slide in the cash that I have.

The nerve Kang Jia has to even say that when she can't even afford Soomi's food🙄 Anyways,

The lady about to yell at me as I put on my 'come-on-bitch-try-me' face to her but we both stop when a voice interrupting us.

"Can I take a look at that necklace?"

"Oh sure, President."

The helper beside the lady ask the lady for my necklace as I widens my eyes in completely anger.

'I can't hold this shit anymore.'

"Excuse the fuck out of your head, Sir. That necklace is mine. That is my property. You have no right to ask for something that people trynna bargain. Have some manners." I snaps my head towards the so called 'President'.