➼ 40

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

You were consumed in your own thoughts on your way that you even struggled to insert the keys properly into the keyhole.

Darkness welcomed you once you step into your apartment so you switch on the lights before you scream at the sudden presence in front of you.

"Taehyung!" You held your heart to calm it down before actually analyzing his facial expression.

The boys hair shadowed his eyes as he sat with his legs spread wide on the couch looking down giving off the creepy vibes.

Why does he look angry?

"Hey Tae! When did you arrive?" You try to ease the tension removing your footwear and sling bag.

"Who is he?"

Blinking at that question you wonder for a moment who he meant. Remembering the only guy you had been with besides Taehyung was Hoseok, you understand the reason for his serious face.

"Ohh... He's Hoseok, my best friend," You smile but he still keeps a striaght face.

"Where were you?"

"I thought I told you already, we hung out at the amusement park!" You answer walking around the house doing your own work.

"You could've at least informed me before you left," He halts up from the couch.

Oh boy, he was jealous...

You sigh locking all the windows one by one slightly annoyed at him being so interrogative.

"I don't have to tell you everything Taehyungie," Your back faced him as you pull the curtains close so you didn't notice him come closer.

"Of course you do," By now his voice was right behind you causing you to flinch.

"Ugh fine!" You turn around trying to walk away but he cases you between his arms restricting your escape.

"I said fine!" You whine not understanding his dominant behaviour while his chocolate orbs bore into yours.

"You like him don't you?" You chortle at his childish question.

"Oh Gosh I thought you were mature than this Tae. I don't easily catch those kind of feelings for anyone but if I do, I stay loyal as I am. I don't know why you're so upset."

You began to lose your temper seeing his faith in you. Did he really think of you like that?

The sincerity that reflected in your eyes made him withdraw his hands as he looked down in shame for doubting you.

"I'm sorry Y/n....when I saw you getting out of someone else's car I kinda got pissed off..." His demeanor went down completely.

You massaged his shoulder smiling, "It's okay... Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"