➼ 28

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"Helped who?"

"My boyfriend."

"What does he have to do with her?" Jin asks cocking an eyebrow.

"I don't know" Tzuyu replied honestly.

"Who is your boyfriend?"

Taehyung's question made her more nervous. Her breathing began to labour when she thought of the consequences.

If she didn't answer, they'd probably torture her until she opens her mouth.

But if she told them the truth, her man would hate her or even worse, kill her.

She needed to distract them for the time being in order for her to escape. The tension in the air was thick when they were waiting for her to answer.

Just then the sound of Jin's mobile ringtone tore away the tension in that room.

He groaned pulling out his phone from his pocket to find Yoongi's name on the caller id.

"What's the matter?" Jin asked almost pissed.

"Come home fast," Yoongi's voice on the other line sounded traumatized before he ended the call.

"Yoongi called us home. He sounded really serious," Jin tugged Tae's hand.

"I'll stay here," He stood rooted in that spot, eyes not leaving Tzuyu's form.

Jin nodded before turning around to leave.

"Take care," He whispered before exiting through the main door as Taehyung watched him close the door.

Just when Taehyung was about to turn back to the girl, a heavy impact on his head made him land on the floor with a heavy thud.

Tzuyu had bashed his head with a ceramic flower vase.

Though it didn't strip away of his consciousness, the pain was still unbearable.

"Aaahh" He hissed scrunching his eyes in pain.

Just when he was about to grab her leg, another hit blew his consciousness away. Tzuyu was trembling by now so she called the person who got her into this.

"What Tzuyu?" Jungkook's voice seemed irritated.

"Why didn't you tell me Taehyung was involved in this?" She yelled at him.