➼ 15

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Author's POV:

"If I ever saw someone like that, I would've shit my pants right there," Hoseok said laughing.

"I kinda got used to them coming to me for help but this one was strange since she came to help me," Yoongi said.

"Travel To The Underworld," Hoseok read out the title as they sat to investigate more.

"Do you think this will work? Will we be able to go there?" Hoseok asks.

"I guess... since the spirit itself came down to show me the way."

"Okay."

He reads out the first sentence loud.

"This will only work if you're a vampire or if you've been summoned by one."

"None of us is a vampire nor we've invited by one," Hoseok looked up.

"Just keep reading."

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

"Flat number 405 yes. How long will it take?"

"30 minutes? Please make it quick. Thank you," Hoseok ended the call.

It took thirty minutes for the coffin they ordered for Yoongi's size to arrive. Hoseok insisted staying here so Yoongi was the one who was going to travel to the Underworld.

"Once I lie down, you close the lid. Then let me follow the instructions as it is given here," The elder said.

The younger one goes into the kitchen getting a knife. He comes to the box digging a hole in it.

"What's that for?!"

"You don't wanna die in there out of oxygen."

Once the pale boy gets in, Hoseok closes the lid before sitting down beside the coffin taking the book in hand.

"You can hear me right?"

"Nae.."

"Okay let's begin. Erase all of your other thoughts. You must only concentrate on yourself now.

Imagine yourself in the middle of a dark room. Consider yourself as a vampire and imagine your wings emerging out from your back. They must be black.