➼ 31

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"The man you saved a few minutes ago is the same man who was assigned to kill you."

When he said that, my wrist detached from Taehyung's.

What?

"Y/n don't listen to him--" Taehyung tried to hold my hand again but I refused.

When Jungkook said those words, all memories of Taehyung and I flashed back.

When he first saved me from a drunkard...

When he saved me from Yoongi...

The boy had been stalking me from the beginning in order for him to know what was coming for me before I knew it.

"I should've suspected you from the beginning when you were always present when I was in danger," I looked at him with regret.

There had always been a sadistic motive behind most of them who I had come across. I'm not pointing out everyone but

Jimin

Tzuyu

Vernon

Jungkook

And now Taehyung

Who knows there might be even more.

"It's not what you think Y/n," He tried to scoot closer but I moved away. Jungkook's chuckle was heard in a distance indicating he was clearly enjoying this.

"You all prove that vampires should never be trusted," I spat.

"Hey now don't rage over him. If it wasn't for Tae hyung, you would've been 6 feet under the ground days back," Kook says confusing me again.

"Yes! If I wanted to kill you, then I could've done it long back right? So that's not my motive, trust me," Tae said with desperation.

"Yah hyung who are you trying to fool again?" Jungkook laughs.

"I suggest you to shut that mouth of yours or I'll choke you to death," The elder growled at the younger since he was already mad at him for ruining the girl's trust.

"Haha! Listen to me Y/n, I'm revealing the truth since this bastard decided to turn against us," Jungkook began while Taehyung stomped to him fuming ready to strangle him to death.

"Our mission was to kill you the day you stepped into Seoul. My first attempt was to poison your meal at the restaurant that night but--" He was cut mid sentence when Taehyung shut his mouth while choking him with the other hand.

Poison my meal at the restaurant?

Does he mean my very first night in Seoul?

Approaching the quarelling boys with the same rage, I grabbed Taehyung throwing him to the side easily placing a finger on my lip.

"You will stay there until he's done talking. If you dare to move, I'll crush your every bone," I say now realizing my true powers.

I turn to Jungkook who was staring at me amused.

"Continue," I say.

"Sure but at least undo my legs," He says.

After pondering for a while, I went to undo his legs before sitting in front of him.

"So where did I stop?" He asks after sitting up and I raise a brow at him.

"Oh yeah, we tried to poison you on your first night in Seoul. I had even hypnotized the chef there to cooperate but that annoying sister of yours had to come in between just to cause us trouble even after killing her. I don't even remember that bitch's name," He says scratching his head with his tied hands.

"Jisoo..." My voice came out as a whisper as my eyes glistened at the thought of her.

"She killed that poor chef and let you escape."

Jisoo had been protecting me even after her death...

"So Jimin and you were the two vampires who kidnapped her!? One of you even bribed her best friend to backstab her..." Just talking about her brought tears to my eyes.

"Oh yes! How do you know?" He piped his head in curiosity annoying me.

"Fuckin asshole," I muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear.

He laughed like a maniac singing, "Aww sister love," But I stayed silent because no one plots a murder out loud, right?

"Okay moving on, when Jimin disguised himself as a drunkard to attack, Taehyung turned against us all of a sudden to save you," Kook says making me turn my head towards Tae.

But there always had to be a catch because vampires don't work for something unless they get benefitted out of it...

"Jimin hyung and I were ready to beat you up that night when you ruined both of our plans but I totally see why it's worth it," He winked at Tae.

"The same night I even tried to hypnotize that skinny friend of yours to kill you in your sleep but this pest Jisoo kept getting in the way," He rubbed the bridge of his nose sighing.

Wait, so Lisa appearing in the middle of the night wasn't actually a dream!?

"Then?" I demanded.

"Then we tried the same trick with your neighbour boy but--"

"Taehyung saved me," I completed his sentence to which he nods.

"Since that annoying guardian angel of yours kept getting in our way, we had to take care of her so we burned her body to ashes to completely get rid of her. Probably that would've been when you last saw her," He says like it was nothing but tears fell from my eyes which were now fixed on the floor.

I wouldn't even wish my worst enemy to go through what Jisoo had to.

"Which one of you broke into my apartment the other night to give me that death threat?" I ask remembering the night when I almost peed my pants.

"It was Jimin hyung. He said the more vulnerable you become, the easier it'd be for us to control you," He replied.

Thinking back, all of this started from that death threat. If I hadn't received that letter, I wouldn't have obeyed Jimin to get that Black Magic book.

If I didn't need that Black Magic book, we wouldn't have gone to the library and I wouldn't end up here!

But

One way or the other, if the guys wanted me I would've ended up here somehow right?

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦