Part 12 Crossover Pt2

Maria looked him up and down questioning who he was, "Unless you want to spar, get out." She growled.

" you know I figure the forever Knights will be a little more let's say it less sensitive, however you have your friend over there stomping off like an angry little child and you are displaying some aggression I can fix that." Alphonse said with a smirk. Maria walked out into the training field pointing her training blade at the bench which held training gear.

"Safety first I guess." He laughed.

Once he was equipped he made his way to the field. A few eyes pause for a moment watching the two. Maria wasn't sure how skilled he was in combat however she could tell by the tones of his muscles that he was no slouch physically. Quick and fast. She thought to herself.

Blowing her a kiss Maria instantly reacted with aggression charging at him with her blade ready to clip his chest. He rolled with her attack avoiding her lunch and backhanding her with the training blade. The fuck? Maria was confused, where did that bursts of anger come from? Sure you didn't like the Hebrew word kiss but that little anger somehow became a massive outburst.

"Come on." He yelled.

Once again her body reacted unnaturally her anger feeling her body as she went for a flurry of strikes each of them being evaded by Alphonse with ease, within a few moments Alphonse disarmed her Andrew her clothes in and they tango like pose.

"Oh lay!" he laughed.

"Fuck you!" she spat.

"I bet you'll like that." He let his grip go.

"Alphonse!" Driscoll's voice echoed throughout the hall. Maria stood confused for a bit seeing as though Driscoll knew this annoying fellow. "Time for me to go." Putting his hand into his pockets he strolled away humming a melody, passing by Driscoll with a moment's glare between the two men.

"Are you okay?" Driscoll Health Maria up.

"Yeah... who the hell is that Asshole?" Maria growled.

"Alphonse Ravencroft, he is one of the individuals that's going to be helping us find the creature in red." His voice dry.

" so he's a witch, I figure you must have used Magic on me during our fight" before Maria to finish Driscoll laughed a bit.

" Alphonse is unable to tap into Magic. Honestly I don't know where he can do I know he is very well trained in physical combat being in Special Ops in the past. But from records he has no other abilities unlike his cousin." Driscoll stretched a bit before walking out of the training field.

"Still don't like him..." She number.

Cyrus and the other leaders were in the discussion room, a hologram map out of the city and sky was among them as they marked off a few areas where the last few attacks were taking place so I'm in the Far East of the City others more direct to the center.

" as you can see this apostate in red there's a little more in the unnatural side, our Weaponry are designed to go up against aliens and magical beings however this creature killed very little injury to our attacks and when we actually did do something the bastard escaped" Cyrus explained.

"Hmm, this could be problematic even for us the coven's would not like this type of Destruction to our borders. Ben and Alphonse will be your front old man against this creature while me and Patrick will do more the reconnaissance however, for our help we will want the complete amount of payment and in exchange we will help you keep the lives of your citizens in Squires." Mariah explained.

"What the hell? How is that even a fair Exchange? Basically we don't make a dime off of this but you reap the rewards." Urien growled.

"Excuse me, but you going to have to look at it this way you are bass T-Pain not only for our help but guarantee that your Squires and this is that maybe attack will be more in the Secret side because clearly you can I get the job done." Ben said adjusting his glasses.

Before Urien can snap back Patrick cut him off with a wave, " we will agree to these terms. We Are Forever knights we do not do this for the rewards of luxury and money. We are here to protect." Patrick said with Cyrus agreeing.

"Good now let us meet the rest of your squad and hunt down this thing." Mariah smirked.