Part 17 crossover 7

The next morning, Ben was gone but Alphonse stood near the window with a drink at hand, “Had fun knight?” He chuckle. Filth, this man was a heathen. I try to slip away but Mariah caught my attention by grabbing my arm, “We're not done yet. Also Al you are not allowed to leave or join…” her eyes became sinister. “Wait what?” Al said confusingly.
“This is going to be your punishment…Driscoll will aid in that.” Her hand pulled me close to her petite, soft body that smelled of vanilla.

My dick is crying out for her, her touch. Those hands of silk. But she knows no mercy and starts to caress my legs and presses little sucking kisses everywhere, from my neck down to my groin. I don't like it anymore, this game she’s playing but my cock says otherwise.. She lays down next to me: 'It's so easy to make a man cum. If you know his body. ' Then she runs her finger over the bottom of my cock which is stiff over my stomach and in three or four strokes I cum. Desperately shooting my seed into space, so that moments later my stomach and chest are glowing with my own seed.
I open my mouth and moments later our tongues meet. Then again in my mouth, then again in hers. She has mastered this art of lust like no other and after a few minutes, my cock rises again, purely because of the delicious tongues.

For minutes, we indulge in a game of tasting each other as she sucked on my cock while saddling her wet pussy on my face. My tongue opened her slit, allowing me to taste her flicking my tongue at her entrance and slowly made my way to her clit, she moaned loudly with my cock in her mouth sending vibrations through me. Alphonse watched with a glare that can kill, he try to rub his own cock but Mariah detached from me and growled, “No! All you can do is watch.” Her mouth wrapped back on my cock, “Fuck…” my moaned escapes me.