Part 5

The night Patrol started off easily with a little eradication of an apostate however, it escalated to two of the most known and popular Knights of the forever order bare- knuckling out on the field with Squires bedding and screaming for their favorite. Maria was not amused and her patience was running thin.
She wanted to jump in however a handcar her shoulder holding her in place. Her eyes travel to where the hand was and it was Patrick. “Let them blow off some steam, they need it.” Patrick said holding back a laugh. The fight at first was mostly punches being thrown a few strikes to the ribs and a few to the face however is fully evolved to kicks and then pretty soon wrestling both men at their Peak physical condition were amazing the people around them. Cyrus put Driscoll into a headlock hoping to put him to sleep however Driscoll strength was something to be aware of as he broke out of it and physically suplex Cyrus as though you was a child on the hard soil. The air knocked out his lungs however Cyrus predicted Driscoll’s next attack, he quickly countered at by flinging his foot upward planting a Eastern Steel boot knocking him down as well. Both men laid on the floor drowning in pain. “Asshole…”Cyrus said. “Fucking prude.” Driscoll sneered.
“Oh shit…” Maria said. The crowd gave a standing ovation to the two men that still fighting each other for nearly an hour.
“Lady Maria, I just want you to know that this was needed when you have a few old men with testosterone boosting up from sexual interest sometimes physical violence is the way to release such things. Hopefully this give them some satisfaction.” Patrick waved his hand openly the catch everyone's attention screaming out “OKAY ITS ALL OVER, BACK TO YOUR STATIONS.” Patrick then looked at me quickly moving his lips sending Maria a message, Get Cyrus. She nodded.
Maria helped Cyrus up as Patrick help Discroll, however the I meant after I bought all those guys are being moved by Patrick and Mariah their heads booth at attention like a cat staring down a dog. “Come on…” she whispered.
“Cyrus tell me, how does she taste Down Under.” Driscoll said low enough for only they can hear. Cyrus eyes blazed with anger. Mariah quickly wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him down for a kiss was she felt his rage even on them, his lips were hot. Patrick quickly pulled Driscoll away screaming Sorry to Maria.
Making their way to their building, she could help her eyes kept glancing at the bruises on his body and the blood that seem to be coming out of his nose. There was no conversation just dead silence until they got into Cyrus room quarters. He made his way towards the bathroom blasting the shower at full Heat allowing Steam to emerge from the crack of the door. Mariah made her way tours the doorway.
“Cyrus…what happened?” she asked.
“That damn Driscoll, somehow he made counterfeit files putting all his undone work on to me….” Cyrus said with bitterness in his voice. Mariah took a peek through the crack of the door the sea a fully nude Cyrus a day open-style bathroom. Her eyes widened as she saw he was erected. She felt bad about the situation however I couldn’t help not to stare at his erection, wanting it, wanting to taste it. She slowly removed her armor and quietly made her way into the shower section with Cyrus. She was stealthy he didn’t even notice she was behind up until she slowly caressed his waistline hunting over and grabbing his hard cock with both her hands slowly playing with his balls and the shaft.
The surprise caught him as her soft petite hands caressed every inch and vein of his hard cock with her other hand caressing his balls, he leaned over holding himself up by the wall allowed Moan echoing from his chest. “Fuck…” he whispered. The sound of his voice twisted with lust made her wet, her hand picked up the pace on rubbing his cock.
She felt the precum slipping between her fingers, Cyrus quickly removed her hands turning to her and slamming her against the bathroom wall his lips twisting on hers as he grown in his hard cock between the lips of her wet pussy, Oh shit. She thought, Cyrus didn't hesitate he quickly lift her onto his waist ramming his thick cock inside her she yelled out in pleasure shocked at how deep he was inside her, Tri clamp down on him feeling his faith inside her touching her walls repeat that. With each thrust she felt her wetness flowing out of her her nails down to his back as his teeth sunk down to her collarbone kissing her licking her and playfully biting underneath her chin. “By the gods I need you.” Cyrus growled. Placing her hands above her head, Cyrus start to move fast thrusting her as though he was a jackhammer. Her body moved with each thrust twisting and clenching as she released and orgasmed on him he felt the warm sleeping juices coming from her pussy dripping down his hard cock which motivated him to give her more yes that’s what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her so good that no other man will ever pleasure her the same way he did. Soon after he lowered her turning her around and licking her wet pussy from the back as he played with her ass. Her boobs grew louder more seductively. Cyrus couldn’t help it he had to rub his cock to her sound it was almost impulsive. Adjusting himself he used her juices to lubricate his cock as he slowly enter their asshole her body twitch and clenched however her body grew to accept it as it took him in. Her mind at first was afraid because of his size but soon she realized just how good it felt that he was able inconvenience to reach new depths of pleasure she never felt. “PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY!” Bida Manda AC started to Ram inside her ass over and over again, her fingers played in and out of her wet pussy as she started to rub her clit every time he’s moved slow inside her. She couldn’t help it she wanted to come, and she did, and again. She felt Cyrus body tightening as he grabbed the back of her head pulling it back for heater whisper in her ear that she felt his cock grew massive inside her releasing all of his hot fluids inside her ass sending chills throughout her body.
“This is mine, my ass, my pussy, and mine alone.” He bit her ear slowly as he started to trace it with kisses down the back of her. WOah. She thought.