part 6

Patrick and Cyrus stood at the lounge the next morning. Cyrus pouring himself some coffee kept his glare on Patrick. Although Patrick saw the anger in Cyrus he gave him a wave of greeting while staying Good morning. Cyrus sat across from Patrick with his coffee. They stood there for a bit staring at each other, however, Patrick broke the tension by blowing a kiss.

"The hell man." Cyrus barked.

" well you don't sit across from a man just stare into his eyes you could give off the wrong impression Cyrus." Patrick slaps his knee laughing.

" don't play me for some kind of fool why did Discroll manipulated the system and put all of his workload on me?" Cyrus took a sip intensely.

" I'm going to assume you're not that oblivious Cyrus. As of late you have drawn attention to Maria especially to some of the other female Squires as you know with time groups evolved for the better however, will you have a whole bunch of nights with testosterone without their genitals things tend to get messy." Patrick said taking a bite of his everything bagel.

" so you're saying he's interested in Maria?" Cyrus asked.

" no he was interested in doing a Patrol run." Patrick said finishing off his bagel. Cyrus didn't take his sarcasm kindly. After a sip of coffee he rubbed his temples in frustration, "Driscoll is it normal to show sexual empathy or empathy in any sense of the word." Cyrus said.

" Cyrus my good man this is what makes us different from the apostate, we are humans regardless of what anyone says even the most crucial serial killer has emotions. What makes you think Driscoll isn't like you and me? Just because he doesn't show much doesn't mean she's immune to the Flesh and Mind of a human. It's naturally in our nature my good man look at history how many polyamorous our group or you have been told throughout history." Patrick's Day making a circle and finger gesture.

" yeah okay I'm done here." Cyrus topless coffee leaving Patrick alone as he kept entering his finger into the circle he created with his other hand. It was too early to be dealing with him hell it was too early to be dealing with Driscoll.

2

Finally a day off, for the past month Maria barely had a day off to herself. Although she wouldn't mind spending it with Cyrus after everything that happened the night before she just wanted to be alone for a little bit. And of course Cyrus had duties to attend to. She wore regular clothing, black car goes with a blue tank top with the small bag Sigil of the forever Knights. Topped off with a black cap and a satchel. Besides killing apostates she loved to draw, doodling her fantasies on paper. Most people write down their thoughts in a journal but for her drawing it was more of a language to her than anything else. Besides her purse that held money most of our belongings were pencils pens markers and a SketchBook.

Walking through the spring Market she wants the different performers on the street Gathering coin as Merchants sold various items to their patreons from multiple cultures. She loved it, the music everything definitely a change of scenery from slicing aliens in half. Thank you. Driscoll's voice echoed in her ears, she quickly follow the same one and saw him and his casual wear which was nicely fitted jeans that showed off his masculine legs and ass. With a black shirt that also showed off his body which was sculpted by years of training. She thought he was hot with armor, but without it he definitely stuck out from your everyday guy. Should she go talk to him? They weren't on duty however the little outbreak from last night could have made him resent her, could tell he had a bruise eye even with the shades he wore.

Maria walk towards him pondering in her head if this was a good idea with her self-conscious saying STOP, GO MIND YA SELF, ......BUT THAT ASS. She gave a sigh of frustration as she realized her brain was definitely not helping her.

"Hey Sir Driscoll, nice to see you." she said straightening her voice.

" lady Maria, I didn't know today was your day off." He said calmly. Looking at his hands he had two bags with bread and by the look of it a wheel of cheese and wine.

" you're going to have company later?" why did she asked that, she felt as though she was prying into his personal business.

" that's funny, put know I like to indulge myself with wine and cheese on my day off just to relax hell in the grass field." He said as he grabbed a small Italian sausage hesitant to the merchant for purchase.

" oh I'm sorry well I hope you enjoy yourself." She try to leave, but Driscoll tug her bag.

"How about you join me." WHAT she thought to herself.

" it looks like you are free and I know you're not having a date with Cyrus because, Patrick told me he is researching something. So as your Superior I am giving you a order to accompany me take it as you will but I do have a 20 year old wine that needs to be popped over." He waiting for her response as his eyes stood on hers.

"why not, this is my apology to you for what happened last night." She said.

"Hahahahaha, really? You don't have to apologize to me I knew what I wanted and I knew what I was doing." Driscoll laughed as he started to walk slowly away nudging his head to follow. Although Driscoll mentioned the Grassfield they instead went to the local Fountain Park a beautiful area filled with trees grass a beautiful sculpted statues that sputtered water into a huge Fountain Bowl which patrons are allowed to swim in.

The bread was hot sauce and sweet amazingly it melted in her mouth she couldn't believe such bread existed and with a combination with the Aged smoked gouda, she took a mental note for she can have this at her own free time definitely worth it. POP! Driscoll uncork the wine, he had wooden goblet inside his bag, another mental note to have. He served her half a cup as he laid back onto the grass. Her eyes traced his body as she took a sip of the red wine which held a sweet and yet slightly bitter taste to her tongue. Soon after she took another bite of her bread and cheese The Taste became more Define different. Who would have known Driscoll what is a wine aficionado.

" are you enjoying yourself." He asked out no we're making her freeze halfway through her bite.

"Yerr..." she said finishing the food in her mouth. "Yes, everything great." Driscoll quickly Roald on his side enough to close the distance between him and Maria, "Lets go to the fountains." She try to say no but he took her hand and drug her to the massive pool-like fountain area, tossing her in. "WHAT THE HELL!" he laughed at her outburst. Removing his shirt her eyes went into a trance. Cyrus was sculpted however Driscoll must have been carved by Gods.

They swim for a while making small jokes hearing they're breaking the tension between them however, Driscoll disappeared into one of the deep cave like statues. She followed suit wondering where he vanished to. "Okay this is a tad creepy, we should get out and get dry." She yelled out. Entering the cave her eyes became unadjusted, it was really dark in here. It must have been off-limits because there was a gate there however most likely Driscoll broke it open.

What the!? She screamed out mentally as a vast figure grabbed her and pressed her against the wall parting her legs with one of his massive thighs and rough lips kissing down her neck. Her eyes quickly locked on this unknown assailant has her heart went from Fear to intoxicating curiosity seeing that it was Driscoll.

"wa, wait." she tried to say through her lust.

" you are not claimed to nobody, all you have to do is say you don't want this, and I'll stop." He ran his strong hands through the crevices of her upper thighs. She took too long as he grinned. "Good girl." He said as he use the strength of his index finger to pop the button on her jeans. Dude my button! Her eyes blazed with anger. "Stay anger all you want, if you fuck better mad than get as mad as you can because this pussy will feel how a real master of his cock can pleasure a woman." He growled