Part 2 (Rough Draft)

Back at the headquarters Cyrus went to his room slightly embarrassed by the gluten and mocking Jesters of the squires from the previous night witnessing him and Maria walking out of the Woods. Although he knew it was all harmless heckling and banter it still gave him an uneasy feeling knowing that his men knew what he was up to. Maria wasn’t there, she went to the training facilities to blow off some steam. He had to make it up to her, it wasn’t the most romantic place in the world however he knew just how to make it up to her. Hopefully, it goes smoothly, doubt is thought to himself knowing how Maria’s mouth breathed. Driscoll walked alongside him, Cyrus quickly student Place glaring at him.
“What do you want Driscoll?” Cyrus always had a unsettling feeling with Driscoll. There was just something off about the guy his arrogance sadistic actions in the past has made a lot of the forever Knights skeptical of his actions.
“So I heard you begged one of the squares.” He laughed. Cyrus didn’t find anything amusing instead he returned his laughter with a more sneering glare.
“ there’s not a man’s place to talk about personal affairs especially with those he does not wish to keep company with.” Cyrus whispered.
“ careful Cyrus, remember we are both on the same side my brother. Don’t let a woman change your ways they have a tendency of doing that.” Driscoll glared at Cyrus’s fist which was are clutched emitting energy from the armor.
“ I can see you’re not in the mood to talk. We’ll chat later when you’re less filled with testosterone my old friend. “ he laughed as he walked ahead of Cyrus.

Rubbing his hand through his hair Cyrus let out a stress relief. Faint memories of the night before sent a tingle down his back. When he entered his quarters he only dressed himself hopping into the shower blasting the water to its hottest setting. Feeling of muscles relax and unwine to the beat of the shower. Rotating his neck slowly unleashing a few pops and creeks. Address to his formal Forever Knight where as he made his way to the training facilities, there was already a few Squire is slightly bruised sitting on the sidelines. Yup, she is here. Cyrus thought to himself. Anytime she was stressed and had a release some anger she will purposely spar with the fellow Squire nights however her skills and strengths greatly exceeds them so it was more like a punching bag session between students.
“Darling I think you need a better opponent!” Cyrus screamed out to her.
“You don’t say? Let me know when you see someone worth my time.” Maria said with a wicked grin.
Cyrus let out a smile hiding a slight hint of frustration, was she insinuating he wasn’t worth her time? Or was it one of those moments she decided to try to get under his skin? Either way it was working and he hated it. Brat he thought to himself. Cyrus slowly made his way to the entrance of the Arena suiting up with training pads and weapons.  Dancing on her toes she quickly gave a Bruce Lee come at me gesture tours Cyrus, “I'm going to enjoy this my dear.” She laughed at his words, “Oh Cyri Wyri is angry” yup I’m going to hurt her. He thought.
The first few moments of striking ended up in clashes, Cyrus got the first hit by spanking her rear end with the padded sword, “One for me.” He gloated. The second wave of flurries ended off with Maria booking him on his ass. “Oh my look, Sir Cyrus got spanked.” His cheeks turn red as he pressed her with heavy maneuvers that forced her onto the defense. What once was a handful of individuals in the arena turn into a dozen Squires watching the points rack up between Cyrus and Maria, jokes and banter between the two with Taps and bumps followed up with lewd jokes. The two of them forgot about the crowd as they continue their little competitive assault on each other. After an hour of going back and forth Mariah size and Cyrus’s was locked on each other crazy with enjoyment and lost quickly keep threw aside the weapons walked up to her grasping her risk dragging her out of the Arena as the crowd started to boo “HEY FINISH THE MATCH!”

Struggling to keep up with his Paces Cyrus sped up his speed making Maria look more like a rag doll than a person. Making it to his room he quickly shut the door behind and pressed Maria against the wall with his body on hers and his lips hushing her to silence. Pushing him back her face curved into a smile, “Asshole.” She pounced onto Cyrus as she wrapped her legs around him to have support. His cock harden instantly. Ripping off her top he buried his mouth onto her breast. Feeling a throbbing cock grow upward against her moist pussy she moaned against his chest. Pulling your hair back with force and her bike down on her collarbone and kissing it afterwards and reaching up under her cheekbone. Sending wild goosebumps tingling throughout her whole body having her moistness seeping through her tights. Her heavy breathing drove him wild as he tore off his top and her nails followed up to dig down and chest feeling his strong chest under her hands. Removing the rest of her bottles lifted her leg over his pleased as he feel his heart throbbing cock slowly rubbing the tip of the head and in between of wet pussy. “Please Sir, I want your cock.” she pleaded with her voice Twisted in the whole lust and seduction.

Grabbing her chin he turned her face to look into his eyes as he slowly slid in his hard cock into her pussy that clinched down on it. “Fuck” he breathed. They locked eyes, watching their expression as the feeling of their bodies coming close together allowing his cock to slip in and out of her easier. Biting down on her lip Cyrus grin with a wicked smile, “Next time you try to show off, you do with me, in my room, with my cock, understand!?” he demanded as he trusted her more aggressively moving her body slightly off the ground with each thrust. “Sorry, I didn’t catch that.” She said licking the tip of his nose playfully.
In response to her brattiness, is strong calloused hands wrapped around her neck to keep her in place as his thrusting had enough Force to lift both of her feet off the ground each thrust becoming more aggressive. The sensation of his strong hands around her neck drover wild as she starts to feel herself orgasming on his cock making sploosh noises with each plunge. Her nails dug into his chest slowly drawing them down marking him.
Carrying her to the bed he placed her sprawled on it and slid over to lick and taste her drenched pussy. Her smell her taste it was delightful, pleasing, I couldn't help it to stroke himself while eating her out. She played with her breast moaning loudly into the air. His thick tongue swrilled inside her while showing her clit the same treatment brought her close again to climax. She was confused all of a sudden everything stop. Glancing at Cyrus, she saw him over her stroking his hard erection with a wild grin, “Turn around my dear.” She sprouted into position with eagerness, she knew how close she was and she wanted that climax. Entering her from the back allowed him to go deeper and the shape of him to touch the very brim of her G-spot making her clenched and instantly climax on his cock.  She spread her ass teasing his cock as she try to slow down the pace, Cyrus took it as a challenged as he flipped over on his back with his cock still inside Maria and locked her in a full Nelson and started to thrust her repeatedly until she released again with her fluids spurting out of her.
“Go, god, oh fffuuuuuucck!” she cried out in pleasure. Releasing her she perched over for a bit catching her breath. “Ride my cock Maria!” his words had a delicious demand to it. Straddling on his cock she started to grind down on his cock. SMACK! Her body shot up a bit to her ass getting a firm slap by Cyrus, a grin showed his amusement. Okay Sir Dick. She thought. Tightening herself onto his cock she started to move slow, teasingly, while pull a bit up and blaming down on his cock. “That’s my girl.” He groaned. His hands grasping her hips. She felt his cock twitching. He was about to pull out to release but Maria started to slam down on his cock, “No, inside me, cum inside me.” Lost in lust he didn’t argue, he started to thrust deep inside her, slipping a finger in her ass which made her ride him faster. “I’m close….” He moaned.
“YES, PLEASE SIR, PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!” Maria screamed. The two started to sweat as their pace became fast, grindy, Cyrus couldn’t hold it any longer. He let go, all of it, feeling her to the brim with his cum. “You're delicious my dear…”he moaned.