Close up (Cursing!)

(Y/N): Your name

Ghidorah's texts (To know who's talking)

Ichi, Ni, San/Kevin.

(Y/N) POV: (Oh hey look, I could use that side of the wall for protection..)

(Ugh.. why does life have to be this bad.. It's even 2020! Could this get any wo-)

(Ghidorah's tail crashed into the wall behind you, making the wall collapse)

(orse... Oh great, I'm gonna get killed by a Hydra's Tail..)

(As you tried to run away, suddenly it felt the world was getting slower.. you looked back very slowly..)

"OH GOD IS IT GONNA FALL ON ME?!??!!" you screamed in shock, seeing the Giant Hydra's head falling on you.

(Ugh.. my legs.. It seems that my leg is stuck between the concrete and that hydra's left head..)

(Oh great, they're waking up.. easy, I just gotta run away as fast a possible!)

(King Ghidorah tries to stand up and gets into flight position.)

(Ok, just need to run now- AH! What the.. Shit! My hoodie is stuck on the left head's teeth! HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPENED???!!!)

(King Ghidorah's) POV

(Ugh, stupid Monarch. Ruining our chances, AGAIN. I swear if I see another fucking Godzilla again I'm gonna go INSANE.)

"Mate, where we goin?" Asked Ni. "Oh. Wherever I guess." Answered Ichi.

(Back to Y/N POV): (How did they not see me? Isn't it obvious that a human is stuck on their brothers mouth?? Maybe they're just dumb.)

(Looks down, and see they're flying.)

"OH MY GOD" You screamed very VERY loud. (Oh no..)

(Both of the Right head and the Middle head started looking at the Left head.)

"Uhh, why are you guys looking at me like that?" "Did you just screamed like a kid?" asked the Middle one. "Um, no? I didn't remember screaming.. I was closing my mouth for the whole time we're flying." 

(But suddenly you made eye contact with the Left Head)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Wow what a good way to end the chapter lol.