Chapter 7

I was finishing off my study session with Lord Milori. The sessions where coming to an end and I'm really going to miss it. I've been getting closer and closer with him and now I'm not going to have a reason to see him anymore. He was finishing off explaining something and then he turned to me.

"Okay. So, do you have all of that?" he asked, I smiled and nodded. I put on a fake smile. Luckily he couldn't see through it like some people can. We flew to the border. Him on his owl and me flying. We got to the border and queen Clarion and my friends. Periwinkle, spike, Gliss and sled were there as well.

I landed on the warm side and my friends tackled me to the floor. The group consisted of: Tinkerbell, Rosetta, Iridessa, Silvermist. Fawn and Vidia. We all laughed and Queen Clarion giggled at us, they stood up and sled held out his hand. I took it and he helped me stand up, I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Sled" I said to him. He gave me a smile and gave me a short nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LORD MILORI'S POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dropped Y/N off at the border and everyone was waiting for her. I was talking to Queen Clarion when Tinkerbell and her friends tackled Y/N. they all laughed and stood up I saw Sled reach out his hand for her to take. When she grabbed his hand I felt Jealousy bubble up inside of me. I heard Queen Clarion laugh, I looked at her and saw her watching me with a knowing look on her face.

"What?" I ask her. She laughs again and shakes her head slightly.

"I really think you should tell her. It would stop the jealousy and you two can stop with these longing looks." She said, I looked at her and hung my head in defeat. I knew that she was right. I just wasn't sure how to bring it up. It was going to be very hard to bring up.

I looked over at Y/N again and I smiled at the sight of her laughing and having fun with her friends. I knew I needed to tell her soon because if I didn't I could lose her. I looked over at Sled when he called me and he told me that Dewey needed me. I nodded and went over to my owl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at Lord Milori and I saw him getting on his Owl, so I walked over.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm needed elsewhere." I nodded with a sad smile on my face. He must have noticed because he got back down and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Even though you finished your studies with me it doesn't mean we won't see each other anymore. You can come to the winter woods whenever" I smiled and nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hesitated before wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled back. He smiled and got back onto his Owl. I watched him leave and the other winter fairies left after him. I watched until he was out of sight and turned back to my friends.

They looked at me with sympathetic smiles and I smiled back to show I was fine. We flew back to pixi hollow and I went to hang out with my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LORD MILORI'S POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sorted everything out with Dewey and I was about to leave until he spoke up.

"You know, telling her sooner rather then later is the ideal way to do it." He said looking at me with a knowing look. I looked back at him and sighed.

"Have you been talking to Queen Clarion lately? Because you two seem to be on the same page lately." I said as I walked back over to him. He laughed and stood in front of me.

"I just think you should tell her. you will be a lot happier if you tell her"

"What makes you think she will even feel the same? I'm nothing like her, I follow the rules and I don't have fun with friends. She's lenient and likes to have fun" I said back to him. He chuckled softly.

"You never know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been thinking a lot about what Queen Clarion and Dewey said. Telling her would be ideal but I don't know if I want to risk it.

I hopped on my Owl and headed to pixi hollow. I saw her with her friends and I saw Queen Clarion. She gave me a look and glanced over at Y/N. I sighed, I knew she wanted me to tell Y/N. I flew over and landed. She looked over and smiled I smiled back and she turned to her friends again.

"Y/N can I talk to you?" I asked her, she turned around again and smiled.

"Sure" she said as she came over to me. We flew to a secluded part of pixi hollow and we landed. I got off my Owl and faced her. I took a deep breath.

"So look I know we haven't known each other long and you probably don't feel the same but I thought I tell you anyway... I love you. And it is completely understandable if you don't feel the same but I just thought I should tell you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milori started rambling so I grabbed his shoulders and leaned him down slightly and kissed him. It took him a few seconds but then he responded by kissing me back. I smiled into the kiss and after a few minutes we pulled back. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Good to know were both on the same page" he said. I giggled and held his hand.

This was only the beginning. And it was going to be a very interesting story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I finally updated!! I'm sorry it took so long I had no clue where I was going with this chapter. anyway so they kissed! i thought it was about time. I'm thinking of doing an argument in a few chapters but I don't know what it should be about. if you guys have idea's of what you want it to be about please do comment. I really want your idea's on this. Thank you for reading and being patient with me, I love you all xx