Chapter Two

A few days later I was in class with Queen clarion when I heard a knock on the door queen clarion opened it to reveal vidia.

"lord milori has asked for some help in the winter woods and we aren't sure which fairies to send". She said and Queen clarion nodded.

She looked over at me.

"we will send Y/N as she's all seasons combined it will help to have her there send at least 3 fairies from each season then there will be 10 of you to help with whatever he needs." as Queen clarion finished I got up and went with vidia.

A couple others came to the winter woods with us and we went to look for Lord milori. As we were flying we saw hawks and fairies trying to get away. They all looked to me as I was next to be Queen.

"we will split up and cover more ground. There in groups so it will be easier to divide everyone. They've split into about 5 groups so we will go into twos. Vidia will come with me and the rest of you pair up and go to a group" they nodded and went on with there job.

A few minutes later I heard a scream. I looked around and saw Lord milori running into the forest trying to get away from a hawk. I went to vidia.

"you okay for now I need to go help Lord milori he's on his own" she nodded at my words to tell me to go so I took off to try and find him. A few more minutes later I heard a scream again. I flew towards it and I saw him.

I went to him and helped him get into shelter. The rest of the fairies should be in shelter as well. Before I could fly off to try and get the hawk away more he pulled me into the hiding place with him.

*milori's POV:

as I pulled her into the shelter with me she looked at me.

"I need to get him away and make sure everyone else is alright" she said trying to leave again but I stopped her.

"were too far from everyone else now if you go out there you will just get caught by the hawks I will not let that happen" I said trying to convince her to not go. Her gaze softened and she nodded. I let go of her and sat down she did the same but sat next to me.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't developed a soft spot for the young girl. She's beautiful and kind. What am I saying this is the second time in meeting her. Still I am glad she was sent.

*your POV:

as I sat down next to milori we were silent for a few minutes then I heard him speak up.

"so what do you do in the classes of yours?" I knew this question was coming up some time.

"I mainly just work on how to rule each season and as I will be queen I take classes with Queen clarion as well. Its hard but I am great full she chose me. I just don't get much time to meet anyone." as I said that his hand went over mine.

"well I'm glad I got to meet you" once he said that I felt myself blush. God he's handsome. Then we heard absolutely nothing which meant the hawks left.

We went outside and milori called his owl. He got on then extended his hand to me. I tried to refuse but he kept persisting. So I grabbed his hand and got on. As we got back to the others the rest of the warm fairies came over.

"do you need any help repairing the damage?" I asked looking over at milori while getting down from his owl.

"no thank you we should be fine" he said smiling at me we said our goodbyes and we went back to pixihollow.

While we were flying vidia grabbed me and pulled me away from the group.

"what's going on between you two?" she said raising an eyebrow with her hands on her hips. I looked at her shocked for a minute.

"w-what n-nothing why would you think something was going on?" I said trying not to stutter.

She didn't seem to believe me but left it alone anyway. And we went back to pixi hollow but what I didn't know was a certain Lord of winter was wishing to see me again.

Sorry the chapter is short I haven't slept well recently as it is currently 2:46 in the morning Anyway hope you enjoyed the second chapter. A