Chapter 6

Few days had gone by since I started studying with Lord milori and it's been really fun! I still can't get him out of my head. I know I have a crush on him I mean colon who wouldn't he's hot! But I don't see why he would go for me anyway I was with the minister of summer as I had caught up with my study's on the winter woods and then queen clarion came in.

"Y/n I need to go to the winter woods for a meeting and as you will be queen one day I want you to start coming with me to a few" she said while smiling.

I smiled brightly at her and packed my stuff up. I can't wait to see milori again even though I've not long seen him I'm already missing him.

We were flying around the winter woods when we saw the winter fairies and Lord milori waiting for us. We flew down and he looked at us.

"Ahh queen clarion glad you could make it" he said smiling at her. When he saw me I swear I saw his eyes sparkle 'hm weird must have been my imagination' I thought to myself.

"Y/n great to see you again" he said while smiling still. I smiled back.

"You too Lord milori" I said while walking slightly closer to him.

As the meeting went on I found myself looking at milori a lot. The way he's stern yet kind to the winter fairies and how he's always willing to help them with anything. Can he get anymore perfect?

* Lord milori's POV*

As the meeting was going I kept catching y/n looking at me. I couldn't help but blush. Oh I wish I could tell her how I feel. As the meeting was coming to and end I felt a little sad as she would have to leave but we still had lessons as we had finished queen clarion turned to me.

"You should tell her you like her" she said smiling. Ahh nothing gets past queen clarion.

"I don't know I mean I would love to tell her but what if she doesn't feel the same for me?" I said while glancing at y/n.

"You never know unless you try" she said while turning back to y/n. Maybe I should tell her soon.

Hey guys sorry it's been a while thank you all for being so patient and for 1k reads!!! I never thought I would get this so thank you all for reading I hope you lot are enjoying the story. I would have updated sooner but I was reading some twilight books on the volturi and fell in love with demitri he's just perfect 😍😍