Chapter 14

I was in class with queen Clarion while we were working on a few bits I was supposed to have a class with her today but she had work to do a few bits so she thought it would be a good learning experience. As we were working the girls walked in looking for me.
"Hey Y/N want to hang out? Tinkerbell asked. I looked over to Queen Clarion she gave me a small nod an I got up to go spend some time with the girls. We decided to go meet up with the winter fairies and go ice skating so we made our way to Periwinkles house and then went to grab the rest of the winter fairies. We all went ice skating and it was an absolute blast I haven't got to hang out with my friends for a long time. We finished off ice skating and went to pixi hollow to hang out and catch up we saw all the ministers, Queen Clarion and Lord Milori. He looked at me and smiled I smiled back and went back to walking and talking to my friends, by the end of the day I popped over to see Milori He looked at me smiled and enveloped me in the biggest hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~smut warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We went over to his bed and cuddled he leaned over and kissed me I kissed back hungrily I haven't seen him all day we carried on making out and his hands travelled down my waist to my hips and pulled me closer to him so I was on top of him. I moaned as I felt his bulge poking my inner thigh. My hips rocked I heard him gasp and moan, a silky low sound one that made goosebumps go all over my body. He flipped us over and my hands flew to his hair I tugged on his hair as his hands put my dress up he slipped out of his trousers and I felt his hard cock poke at my pussy it hit my entrance and he slipped further inside me I Moaned as I felt him enter me he started thrusting as our breathing became quicker we went on for a while as I felt my climax approaching he felt me clench. Around him so he quickened his pace I screamed as my orgasm hit me his thrusts became slower as he came inside me until he stopped thrusting. He slipped out of me and we both laid down and he put his arms around me as we fell asleep into a blissful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update this was just a quick chapter but I do hope you like it sorry I'm not great with smut.